Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > Off-topic Talk > Announcing Albion Round Table/Cutting Party in NC, April 15 Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Jeff Ross

PostPosted: Mon 03 Apr, 2006 8:48 pm    Post subject: Announcing Albion Round Table/Cutting Party in NC, April 15         Reply with quote

If there is enough interest, we will be hosting a sword party at our home in North Carolina on April 15. We will have a variety of swords available from our own collection, as well as some sent out by Albion for the party. We have some pool noodles, and are collecting milk jugs and water bottles as well. If the weather cooperates, we should have some slicing and dicing fun. If anyone who attends either the booth at the Ren Faire or the party would like to order an Albion, they can get a 15% discount on the Next Generation line. Reply to this thread or PM me if interested in attending. We are restricting hands-on activities to those 18 years old or over, however.

Jeff Ross
Ken Rankin

PostPosted: Sun 09 Apr, 2006 4:12 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Hi Jeff,

It was great meeting you today at the NCRF! Thank you so much for the opportunity to finally see in person the works of art that are Albion swords. They far exceeded what I had imagined them to be, simply incredible blades. I was very much taken by the Berserkr sword. Unfortunately, we cannot attend the cutting party, but hope to catch up with you again soon! I will have to consider my options as it pertains to collecting the Berserkr. My wife took a great photo of the sword display you had at your booth, and if you'd like a copy please let me know!

Ken
Jeff Ross

PostPosted: Mon 10 Apr, 2006 5:31 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Ken Rankin wrote:
Hi Jeff,

It was great meeting you today at the NCRF! Thank you so much for the opportunity to finally see in person the works of art that are Albion swords. They far exceeded what I had imagined them to be, simply incredible blades. I was very much taken by the Berserkr sword. Unfortunately, we cannot attend the cutting party, but hope to catch up with you again soon! I will have to consider my options as it pertains to collecting the Berserkr. My wife took a great photo of the sword display you had at your booth, and if you'd like a copy please let me know!

Ken

Hi Ken,

It was great getting to meet you and your wife. If you want to try to get together some time at my place to handle the Berserkr, let me know. And I'd love to have a copy of the photo, if you wouldn't mind e-mailing it to me.

Thanks,

Jeff

Forum Index > Off-topic Talk > Announcing Albion Round Table/Cutting Party in NC, April 15
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic