Go to page Previous  1, 2

Considering all of this week's latest additions, please rate the quality of our efforts.
Excellent
59%
 59%  [ 29 ]
Very Good
28%
 28%  [ 14 ]
Good
8%
 8%  [ 4 ]
Fair
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
Poor
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 49

Russ Ellis wrote:
Sean... may I just say... ROLL TIDE... (U of A Class of 97)

You may... :lol:

Actually, my wife is the Football Berzerker of the family...and she actually has a UA graduate degree! It's the Roman Legionary spirit in her. Even though I grew up in Auburn during the 70s and 80s (Bo!) and my dad had season tickets, I don't think I went to more than a few football games. I just never cared much. My wife converted me, so I've been to more football games in the last five years than in all the previous 32. I'm not anywhere near her level, though. She watches the Game of the Week NFL films and reruns during the off-season, and a couple of weeks ago she actually watched a game between two Euro teams (Brussels Bats vs. Oviedo Shrews or something equally silly.)
Dear lands! You are married to a football nut. Honestly for the most part I could care less myself, although I do typically catch a few Tide games every year. I'm pretty sure it's mandatory... ahem... just a little off topic I guess... :)
To the person who voted "Fair" on this update I'd like to say that there are three complete featured articles in this update package. It won't get much better than this.
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Page 2 of 2

Jump to: