For Sale: Denny Graves Rapier w/A&A Blade
Hi to all. It's also advertised on Sword Forum, but I thought this might be a better place to put up the advert.

Rapier blade by arms and armor at 40 inches, with hilt, grip and pommel by Dennis Graves of No Quarter Arms. Originally paid 450 for the hilt assembly and 200 for the blade. Make me any reasonable offer and I'll consider it.

[ Linked Image ]
Wish I could take that off your hands. Nice piece. I may have some photos of it, Mario, if you want me to post 'em.
Nathan,
That would be great. If you can dig up those photos , It'd be much appreciated ... although I believe when you took them it had an aluminum blade mounted on it. Offhand, I can't be sure I'm remembering correctly.

Mario
[ Linked Image ] [ Linked Image ] [ Linked Image ]

Click any photograph to see a larger, full-sized version.

Please note: The photos show the hilt as mounted on an aluminum blade. The sword being sold here is with a steel blade from A&A.
Mario,

It sure is nice. I would buy it from you but I just sent a payment for a new antique smallsword and have a custom sword to pay for. BTW, great pictures Nathan, they do the rapier justice.

Last edited by Stephen A. Fisher on Mon 15 Dec, 2003 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
I'd buy this one myself if I had some spare cash.

Very nice.

Last edited by Patrick Kelly on Mon 15 Dec, 2003 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
It really does look nice, but I have four swords in the pipeline and 3 of them are due payment within 6 months. I'm tapped. :(
Hey, I'm glad to see there's interest, even if not spending ability. At least you can all get to enjoy the pics!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: