This is an absolutely wonderful forum! :-)
Hey everyone ...

Just a quick post to render more kudos and congratulations toward this forum. It really is great. I tend to do far more reading here than posting, but it's mainly because the more I read in here, the more I realize just how little I know about swords in general and how much I need to learn. But what better place to learn than here? The posts are fascinating and so very informative. The more I read, the more I want to read and I often find myself spending hours going through and reading the various posts and subjects.

Nathan, I know you've heard it tons of times, but let me render yet another compliment to you and all who've put this forum together. For those who already have a great knowledge of swords, it's a wonderful fellowship ... and, for those like me who have the love and passion for swords but not the general or in-depth knowledge, it is a gold mine for a wealth of learning and excellent information.

Et merci mille fois! Thanks a thousand times for putting this all together ... and to everyone who is a member of the forum, you're all a wonderful group of people and it's a true pleasure to read your posts and to learn from your experiences and knowledge. Kudos to everyone! :) Slainté!
This is an absolutely wonderful forum! :-)
I know this topic is 11 years old but thanks for praising.
Thread necromancy! :lol:
Re: This is an absolutely wonderful forum! :-)
Shahril Dzulkifli wrote:
I know this topic is 11 years old but thanks for praising.
Thread necromancy! :lol:

Posting in old threads is perfectly fine if you have something to add, but what was the point of bringing this one back?

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: