I Need an Engraver for a Tinker sword! any Recommendations?
Hi Guys... i Just bought a new Tinker Viking sword and its in great need of some Engraving......but i dont know where to go.

Heres the Sword, http://www.myArmoury.com/talk/viewtopic.php?t=5385 its at the bottom.

i was thinking about some Viking/Celtic knot work like the Albion Vinland on the pommel and hilt, and then the Swords name in the fuller of the blade

"MAKURICH" ( Mac-ur-ic) what do you think???

does anyone know a good Engraver?
Re: I Need an Engraver for a Tinker sword! any Recommendatio
Mathew Morris wrote:
Hi Guys... i Just bought a new Tinker Viking sword and its in great need of some Engraving......but i dont know where to go.

Heres the Sword, http://www.myArmoury.com/talk/viewtopic.php?t=5385 its at the bottom.

i was thinking about some Viking/Celtic knot work like the Albion Vinland on the pommel and hilt, and then the Swords name in the fuller of the blade

"MAKURICH" ( Mac-ur-ic) what do you think???

does anyone know a good Engraver?

If it was me... I'd talk to Tinker...
Another vote for Tinker,
if you didnt see the sword he put in the excellent masters of fire museum exhibit your in for a treat,
masters of fire into the search will get you cooking,
How about Art Elwell? www.a-work-of-art.net
Thank you Mr Ellis
Thank you Mr Eliis, i just talked to Mr Pearce and he gave me the thumbs up to send the sword when i get it! if you didnt post, i would never of known he engraves.

thanks again.
Re: Thank you Mr Ellis
Mathew Morris wrote:
Thank you Mr Eliis, i just talked to Mr Pearce and he gave me the thumbs up to send the sword when i get it! if you didnt post, i would never of known he engraves.

thanks again.

You are welcome sir.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: