Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Deepeeka Spatha, Celtic and Frankish SwordsRemoved Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Gregory J. Liebau

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Sat 11 Mar, 2006 6:35 pm    Post subject: For Sale: Deepeeka Spatha, Celtic and Frankish Swords         Reply with quote

This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

Hey folks,

I had a very pretty rack with all eight of my Deepeeka swords on it, and was planning on keeping them for a long, long time... But, my longing to get out on the SCA field has made me opt to sell most of them, with the exception of a couple I'll likely use for reenactment.

So, here I'm presenting a Frankish sword. The scabbard paint was coming off when I got it, so I removed it, and then hand-painted the scabbard with white acrylic paint. Looks pretty good. The blade has some black stuff on it from sliding in and out of the scabbard, but it comes off with some elbow grease. Length is 31"

The second is a Celtic sword. It has a nice blade (for a Deepeeka sword) and the scabbard is very nicely done, all in steel! It's got a bit of rust on it, though. Some sanding will get it off, but I'll leave that to the buyer to settle how they'd like. Length is 37"

The third is a first century AD Roman Spatha. It's probably the nicest of the nine Deepeeka swords I've bought. The blade is very straight, balanced and pretty. The scabbard has good detailing on the brass, but the lip side is still shiny, but the bottom is dulling already, rather odd. Some finishing will fix that, though. There's a bit of a stop on the back of the scabbard where the paint is dulling, but it's not bad, really. Very nice sword! Length is 32"

Here're the prices I'd like to put on them... Please add $20 for shipping and Paypal charges to these to get the final. If you buy two, add $30, if three, then $40. (That's saving $10 and then $20.) I'd prefer Paypal, but will also accept money orders and personal checks. You can contact me via email regarding the sales at wisgliebau@yahoo.com or through the private messenger here on the forum.

-Frankish sword... $100
-Celtic sword... $125
-Spatha... $125

Thanks!

-Gregory-

Photograph:
http://forums.armourarchive.org/phpBB2/download.php?id=4833
Top to Bottom: Roman Spatha, Celtic Sword, Frankish Sword.

My Flickr Galleries - Travel, Nature & Things
Gregory J. Liebau

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Sun 12 Mar, 2006 1:17 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

Celtic sword is sold... I'll note that I included the Paypal charge in the shipping fee, so the total for US buyers will be the listed price+$20.

Cheers!

-Gregory-

My Flickr Galleries - Travel, Nature & Things

Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Deepeeka Spatha, Celtic and Frankish SwordsRemoved
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic