For Sale: OlliN Sword Design Xa.1
This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

[ Linked Image ]

It never fails... The Xa.1 sword from Oakeshott's Records of the Medieval Sword is a piece that I've wanted for years. I finally found a custom one here on this very forum and snapped it up. Now of course after years of searching the opportunity to purchase a version of this sword that is even more like A.459 is available. This is one of my top three wish list swords of all time. I HAVE to have one that as closely as possible duplicates the original. :) Therefore this very nice sword (and not a bad replica of the original either) has to be turned back around. I paid 1000 dollars even for this sword several weeks ago. Since that time the sword has been used to cut one pool noodle and is absolutely in pristine condition.

Vital Statistics:

Overall Length: 41 inches
Blade Length: 34.25 inches
Point of Balance: 6 inches from cross
Center of Percussion: 23.5 inches from cross
Weight:3.4 lbs
Pommel type: J
Cross type: 2
Blade type: Xa
Blade width at cross: 2 inches
Blade width 2 inches from tip: 1 inch

I am asking 900.00 dollars for this sword, so basically the lucky buyer is getting a discount of 100 dollars in the interests of my moving this sword quickly.

I can be contacted either via private message here or via my email at ramellis@earthlink.net

Thanks for looking!

Alright I can take a hint. :) Now being offered at 800 dollars shipped. Trades and partial cash/trades also considered.

Sword is no longer for sale. Thanks.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: