Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Joachim Nilsson wrote:
John Gage wrote:
Here it is with the suspension system.

John

Wow, that whole piece just screams CHAOS!

Ever thought about doing a Nurgle-inspired piece? That would probably be challenging in the extreme. :D

Hey Joachim,

Nurgle eh? Yes that would be challenging in the extreme. I've been pondering the idea with Kevin Iseli, joking at first, but that would be pretty wild!!!!!! :eek: :evil: The idea is growing on me. :D

Take care man,

John
John Gage wrote:

Hey Joachim,

Nurgle eh? Yes that would be challenging in the extreme. I've been pondering the idea with Kevin Iseli, joking at first, but that would be pretty wild!!!!!! :eek: :evil: The idea is growing on me. :D

Take care man,

John

Hehe :D . It would be awesome to see if you come up with anything. And seeing as to how well you fared with this piece I'm guessing a Nurgle-inspired piece would also be nauseating to see. :p
John Gage wrote:
Hey Joachim,

Take care man,

John

If you're considering a Nurgle weapon, of course the idea is "growing on you" -- and in you, and through you and, finally, bursting forth...just like a ripe boil.
Carl Croushore wrote:

If you're considering a Nurgle weapon, of course the idea is "growing on you" -- and in you, and through you and, finally, bursting forth...just like a ripe boil.

ROTFL!
Carl Croushore wrote:

Hey Carl,
Yes i know...... that pun was intended :D
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Page 3 of 3

Jump to: