For Sale: Albion First Gen Gaddhjalt Viking Sword w/ CF SB
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

Hi All,

I have several items up for sale. Custom projects necessitate selling a few items. If you are interested in several or all of the pieces, let me know, I will further discount them.

I have for sale is an Albion First Generation Gaddhjalt Viking Sword with a custom Christian Fletcher Historical Scabbard.

This Gaddhjalt Viking Sword received its name from this style of hilt; distinctive “spike hilt”.

The blade is in excellent condition and I have not used it for cutting. The balance is wonderful and it is a pleasure in the hand. The grip wrap is the standard Albion black leather.

The stats for the sword are as follows:
Specifications
Overall Length: 34”
Blade Length: 28”
Grip Length: 4.25”
Weight (w/o scabbard): 2 lbs. 9 oz.

The sword also comes with a Christian Fletcher historical scabbard. A poplar core is first custom carved for each individual blade, closely matching the blade profile shape and distal taper. The throat is reinforced with a leather band and then everything is covered with an oak-tanned leather cover which is then hand-dyed. The scabbard tip is finished with a hand forged steel chape. There are peace ties threaded through near the throat. This is a beautiful Christian Fletcher scabbard and is one of the best one I have owned. The fit and finish is beautiful. Christian Fletcher’s Historical Scabbards start at $295.00.

The price of an Albion Gaddhjalt at Viking-Shield is $475. Add a historical scabbard and you have over $770.00 invested in it. This price does not include shipping/handling and insurance. Add another $20 for shipping and you have almost $800.00.

The price for this beautiful handling sword and custom made scabbard is $500.00 (this includes shipping/handling and insurance within the CONUS). I accept money orders and personal checks.

Thanks for looking. If you have any questions, PM or email me.

Jeff

Attachment: 70.03 KB
[ Download ]

Attachment: 96.59 KB
[ Download ]

Hi All,

I have had several interested emails about buying this piece.

I will lower the asking price to $475.

If you're interested, let me know.

Thanks,

Jeff

PM sent

PM replied to.

Jeff

Sold and being sent to a good home. Thanks for looking.

Jeff :)

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: