For Sale: Albion Squire Line Viking
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

Greetings, I have an Albion Squire Line Viking for sale. Here are the stats.
OL: 36 5/16"
BL: 30"
WT: 2lbs 10oz taken from site.
BW at Cross: 2 5/16"
Grip Length: 3 15/16"
This Squire Line is sharpened and I am very impressed with it. Weight, handling and feel are all there. If wasn't for the fact that I have 3 others I like more and other interests I probaly would keep it. It has some light "speckling" on the blade and "handling" rust which has cleaned up well. It has not been cut with.
I am asking $275.00 or best offer for it. This includes shipping and insurance. This is an $80.00 savings with no wait versus buying brand new. ;) Continental U.S. sale only please.
I accept U.S. Postal money orders or PayPal. If using PayPal, please add 3% to cover their charges.
As far as trades go, the only thing I am looking for is a less than pristine Del Tin 2133 with a straight blade. The DT 2133 has a "cocked hat" pommel and flared crossguard.
If interested, please pm me and lets talk. Thank you all. Sincerely, Patrick Fitzmartin

Attachment: 56.63 KB
0022.JPG

Doh!

Greetings, I am looking for a Del Tin 2132 trade wise, not a 2133. My apologies. :wtf: Sincerely, Patrick Fitzmartin
Enquiry

Hi everyone,
Please could you explain why so many sellers are willing to ship ONLY to continental US ?
I already asked this question on another forum and the reply was "I don't want to deal with customs..."???
Jean
Re: Enquiry

Jean Le-Palud wrote:
Hi everyone,
Please could you explain why so many sellers are willing to ship ONLY to continental US ?
I already asked this question on another forum and the reply was "I don't want to deal with customs..."???
Jean

The Marketplace is NOT a discussion forum.
Price drop on Albion SLV

Greetings All, I have dropped the price to $250.00, shipping and insurance included. Please pm if interested. Sincerely, Patrick Fitzmartin

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: