Business in San Franciso: what to visit?
Hi Everyone:

I have some business this next week in the bay area and I have some time on the Monday to myself. I wanted to know of any good suggestions for someone of our interests to do, or even just some good things to see.

I suppose I should have asked this question earlier...but I didn't :(

Thanks for any ideas you can give me.

Martin
Its been several years, but I was out in San Mateo and really enjoyed driving the Golden Gate. Traveling accross the mountains to Half Moon Bay then driving up Highway 1 to San Fancisco. We also have sales offices downtown with secured parking. Walking the streets to visit the stores and restraunts using the company facility as a home base was very fun too. Just explore and see what there is to see, espeically if you can get some locals as guides.
Thanks Joe:

I will be going over the Golden Gate, as my business takes me to the north bay area. Last time I was there, it was magnificent. I stopped at the ovelook above the bridge (the old bunkers) and it was a clear day.

This time, I may try to take in a museum or historical site. Does anyone know of any sword related site/museum/interpretive experience?

Martin

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: