Viking pic: Dane Guard keeps watch
I found this picture on the Beowulf And Grendel movie website. It makes a great wallpaper when resized. There are many cool pics on the site as well.

Attachment: 36.79 KB
Dane Guard keeps watch.jpg

Here's another one of my favorites...

[ Linked Image ]
pic by Jonas Erlendsson
I doubt if this will be released here in the US but I'm at least hoping for a DVD.
Patrick Kelly wrote:
I doubt if this will be released here in the US but I'm at least hoping for a DVD.

Now I may be able to help you there. I have a friend in the industry that can get me a dvd if there's not going to be a us release. Either way I'll find out soon if, when, and how it's coming out. He had no idea that they had made this movie so I suspect it won't be released here. I'll keep you posted.
Thanks Jay!! This is now my wallpaper. :D

As for the movie, I hope it get's atleast a limited release here in the Netherlands, though I doubt it.
Yahoo! Movies lists this as releasing January 1, 2006 (limited). Very little information on the page, but here it is for those interested: http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&cf=info&id=1808720346
There's also a Paramount Pictures film titled Beowulf in the works for a late November 2007 release starring Brendan Gleeson, Anthony Hopkins, Ray Winstone, Robin Wright Penn, and Angelina Jolie directed by Robert Zemeckis. http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&cf=info&id=1808728058 Even less info there.
beowulf and grendel opens on us soil
The U.S. Premiere of "Beowulf and Grendel" will be on January 5 - 16, 2006 at the 17th Annual Palm Springs International Film Festival, in Palm Springs, CA When I hear more I'll let you all know. As for now It looks like it's going to be a limited release.
:eek: :eek: :D :D :D :eek:
BEOWULF & GRENDEL EUROPEAN PREMIERE at the 29th Göteborg Film Festival, January 27-February 6, 2006

I must have me a ticket :eek:
Heads will roll :D
Patrik Erik Lars Lindblom wrote:
BEOWULF & GRENDEL EUROPEAN PREMIERE at the 29th Göteborg Film Festival, January 27-February 6, 2006

i hate u. ehhehe
Chuck Russell wrote:
Patrik Erik Lars Lindblom wrote:

i hate u. ehhehe

:p Just to pump you up Chuck :lol: Odin must like me :lol: :cool:
ARGH, too far away from me as well :(
Let's hope it will make it to some movie theatres

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: