New Dagger in the works.
Hello,

Here is a new dagger called the Fifth Ace. I am just about ready to do the final fit , finish and etch. The wood is ebony and all the steel parts are pattern weld.

Cheers,

John

Attachment: 61.95 KB
5th ace 1.jpg

Attachment: 54.91 KB
[ Download ]
That's beautiful! Very nice work! I love the name too...
That's really cool, John!
WOW ! John, that is truly beautiful! I have looked at some of your custom pieces and I must say, you are extremely gifted!
Unfortunately, in my financial situation, production pieces made by Albion and Arms & Armor are "my" custom pieces.
However, there are some really good financial things about to happen around here.
But I am grateful to be able to buy a high end production piece now and then, there are many who cannot.
Having K of Athena near me has afforded me the privilege to handle several Albion swords and one is more beautiful than the next!

Much Admiration,

Bob
Fifth Ace finished
Hi all,

I just finished it up. Overall it is 12 5/8 " in the scabbard. Blade overall is 11". Blade length is 7".
Here are some pics.

Cheers,

John

Attachment: 82.44 KB
[ Download ]
Great design, very nice work indeed.

Best,

Matt
Hi,

Thank you to everyone for the compliments, it is most appreciated. This was a fun project and i plan to do more of this type and historical medieval daggers in the future.

Regards,

John
:-)
WEAPONS OF DEATH!!!

Nice work Johnny! That Ebony is so black...very cool.
Thanx Eric,

I found that Teak oil treats the wood and deepens the colors, its great stuff.

See you at the smithy :D ,

John
John;

Very nice how the etch make the flat come alive instead of looking sort of dull and flat.

Very nice flowing lines that are easier to see than in the first Pict: Better lighting.
Jean Thibodeau wrote:
John;

Very nice how the etch make the flat come alive instead of looking sort of dull and flat.

Very nice flowing lines that are easier to see than in the first Pict: Better lighting.

Thanx Jean,

I have been working on taking better pictures, but i still have a ways to go.

Regards,

John

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: