Ordered a new sword
Hello everyone,
And so it has been two years since my last sword arrived and I have finally ordered another. I have placed, on faith, my reservation for the Norman Next generation. I have never received a blade from Albion but have been won over by what I have read- so we shall see what we shall see. . . Jeremy
Re: ordered a new sword
Jeremy V. Krause wrote:
Hello everyone,
And so it has been two years since my last sword arrived and I have finally ordered another. I have placed, on faith, my reservation for the Norman Next generation. I have never received a blade from Albion but have been won over by what I have read- so we shall see what we shall see. . . Jeremy

hey you can t go wrong with albion, Im on my 3rd order from them (2 swords and a scabbard) never had any problems with em.

fantastic company
Re: Ordered a new sword
Jeremy V. Krause wrote:
Hello everyone,

A few months down the line I suspect we shall see that you love it. I'm intrigued to see how it finally works out. That one or the type XII would have been my final pair and I suspect the Norman may have just shaded it in the end. Wouldn't have looked too out of place with a round shield as well as with a kite. Now, the pleasure of anticipation.
Geoff
My choice of the Norman seemed to fit as I already have an excellent Danish War Axe from A&A, which I highly reccommend, and a fairly contemporary spear also from A&A. I also have a better understanding of the tyes of equipment needed for an entire retinue of this period as compared to the 1150's-1300. I NEED to stop buying weapons and start looking at armour but this is hard in that research does not seem as difinite or fixed on this matter. Plus, so many of the terms related to defense are interchangable and use crazy french names! Well, I am excited, and this is an axcellent price. Jeremy

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: