Reenactor Fest: 2/3-5 Arlington Heights, IL
I was curious if anyone from the forum was planning on attending the 1st annual Reenactor Fest in Arlington Heights, IL the first weekend of Feb? Some of the folks from my group are planning on being in attendance, if not manning a booth. If anyone is heading down there it would be pretty spiffy to meet up and at least say hello. :)

Here's the website:

http://www.reenactorfest.com/
I was probably going to head down there with my friend. Not sure yet though. If I can go, I hope to see GSM there!
I checked out your website. It was quite interesting.

Do you have any names of vendors who will be attending?
Might Albion Armorers be attending? :)
Mark-

Its not my website. All the info I have on vendors and demos and the like was gathered from it though. Albion will not be in attendance due to the proximity of the Las Vegas Blade show, but we can always hope for next year! :)

Daniel-

I'll let you know if I'll be heading down there, it would be spiffy to meet up and chat in person.
Hey Chris,

Lisa and I will probably be there. There is also a reenactor faire up in Oshkosh later that month that we went to last year (this year, I am gonna buy that moose hide!) info can be found here.

How were your holidays?
My wife "Gayle" and I are planning on being there.

Bob
Sounds like we should all get together and have a bite to eat or at least talk shop. :)

Lloyd-

The weekend of the Oshkosh event, I am committed somewhere else. Too bad though Bradley always has nice stuff. Holidays went well, and Heather is due any moment now! :)
I think I can go any day but Friday. Congratulations Chris!!!!

-Dan
We are officially committed to doing a display there. Looks like we'll be setting up a small makeshift 'camp' in the ballroom area of the Sheraton. We've got three demo times that we are going to be sharing with a couple folks from Bristol's Thistlecroft group as well. Right now we're planning on doing some sort of weapons/armour display because the ceiling is too low for the pikes. :)

Hope to see you guys there!

Attachment: 107.48 KB
live_demos.jpg

Excellent Chris! I can't wait to see GSM there. Now I'm debating whether or not to go in costume...I have everything but my doublet. My boss took it for cleaning..arggg.
Hope to see some of you folks there this weekend! Looks like our group will be at the front fo the display area, so we shouldn't be too hard to miss.
Hey Chris, are you bringing the newest little pikeman???? And will Heather be there???

Lisa, Sarah, about 6 of our Camelot members, and myself will be there on Saturday. Looking forward to seeing you, my friend.
Heather hasn't decided yet if she wants to come down. So unsure as to if the new addition to our pike block will be there. Here's a picture of us though Lloyd:

Attachment: 55.67 KB
sean_dad.jpg

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: