Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Manning Imperial
OK. I'm reviving this thread because not only do I think that it's interesting and informative to see different artist's recreation of the same sword but I also couldn't wait to share these pics with the sword community. I was going to wait until I had the sword in hand but I just couldn't. These pics come directly off of Manning Imperial's website.
Jason - that looks like a particularly beautiful blade on your sword!
Itīs fantastic :) Nice colour on the grip.
I have finally decided for how the rondel i asked about earlier to match the sword will look like :)

The grip is taken from the beautiful dagger at the bottom of this picture http://www.myArmoury.com/view.html?features/p...del04.jpg#

But it will be with a slightly different blade. I have been talking to a smith here in sweden about it and i will try to keep you all updated with pics and stuff how it turns out.

Best wishes/ Mathias
Mathias Andersson wrote:
I have finally decided for how the rondel i asked about earlier to match the sword will look like :)

The grip is taken from the beautiful dagger at the bottom of this picture http://www.myArmoury.com/view.html?features/p...del04.jpg#

But it will be with a slightly different blade. I have been talking to a smith here in sweden about it and i will try to keep you all updated with pics and stuff how it turns out.

Best wishes/ Mathias

Hey Mathias,

Lutel does a version of this dagger. It's item #10001. You should check it out. I use to own one and it is much nicer in person than the pictures show on their website.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Page 3 of 3

Jump to: