Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Hey, can't belive nobody menthioned classic line:

When you buy a new car you make sure you can fit your polearms in it.
(done that myself :) )
When most of the downloaded pictures on your computer consists of images ov weapons and armour
When you and your wife seriously consider moving to another country to get PhD in experimental archaeology...
You can get a PhD in experimental archaeology? Where!? :eek:
Boyd C-F wrote:
You can get a PhD in experimental archaeology? Where!? :eek:

Exeter University, UK.
Experimental archeology? How does that work? Placing your own artifacts to see what happens? :)
Ed Toton wrote:
Experimental archeology? How does that work? Placing your own artifacts to see what happens? :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Experimental_archaeology

this is Wikipedia ofcourse, but more or less decent overview of the general idea.
Ed Toton wrote:

It works very carefully.

M.
When the umbrella stand has more swords in it than umbrellas.
When you end up removing some of the paintings/photographs from the walls to make room for some more weaponry...
Artis Aboltins wrote:
Ed Toton wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Experimental_archaeology

this is Wikipedia ofcourse, but more or less decent overview of the general idea.

Ah thanks, I didn't realize there was a specific title for this type or research. Silly me. :)

Artis Aboltins wrote:
When you end up removing some of the paintings/photographs from the walls to make room for some more weaponry...

I've done this. *sigh* :)
...When you don't even consider paintings as suitable wall decoration, in favor of swords! :p
Artis Aboltins wrote:

When most of the downloaded pictures on your computer consists of images ov weapons and armour

...and a single DVD-R isn't enough to make a backup of it any more.
(apologies for a slight necroing of the thread...)

when the landlady of your local pub has been heard to call out "do you have to practice fighting in here?"

not, "do you have to fight?", or "no fighting in here!"...
When the value of your car doubles when you drive to WMA practice.
When your lady has to describe the shirt she bought to you, she compares it to 15th century clothing.
When your camping, you wish you had a gauntlet to turn the logs over in the fire.
When you are asked, how many swords you have with you, not do you.
Artis Aboltins wrote:

When you have to take swords, polearms and shields, armour of your bed every night to be able to pull the covers and get into bed ! ( Only exaggerating a little. :cry: :p :lol: ).
When you force your eldest child to leave home because you need more room for your collection.
Dan Howard wrote:
When you force your eldest child to leave home because you need more room for your collection.

I love that one! Thanks.

-Steven
Jean Thibodeau said:
Quote:
When you have to take swords, polearms and shields, armour of your bed every night to be able to pull the covers and get into bed !

Actually, I'm guilty of this one...

Well, not every night, and no shields or armor... Yet. ;)
When you're looking at new apartments and a deciding factor is the height of the ceiling...
Adam S. wrote:
When you're looking at new apartments and a deciding factor is the height of the ceiling...

Too true... too true. :)
When just as you make a new purchase of armour, your already deciding what piece of armour to buy next.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Page 4 of 8

Jump to: