The Weapons That Made Britain
The Weapons That Made Britain, a series with Mike Loades, is in The History Channel's programming rotation again. Please see The History Channel Website for their scheule.
I'm having trouble finding that particular series. Is it a subset of another set of programs like Battlefield Detectives, etc...?
Chris Lampe wrote:
I'm having trouble finding that particular series. Is it a subset of another set of programs like Battlefield Detectives, etc...?

No. It's a series of its own. But The History Channel Website is horrible. Email them and let them know they need to hire me to make their site usable. ;)
Not a bad series that. I watched it a year or so ago on Channel 4. The episode on longswords was particularly worth watching.
Nathan Robinson wrote:
Chris Lampe wrote:

No. It's a series of its own. But The History Channel Website is horrible. Email them and let them know they need to hire me to make their site usable. ;)

Will do Nathan ;)

here is the Channel 4 page

http://www.channel4.com/history/microsites/W/weapons/

Cheers

GC
"Arms in Action" Series on History International

I saw today on THC's website that "Weapons That Made Britain: Longbow" aired last night at 6pm EST. I don't see anything further for the next two weeks, so perhaps that was the last episode of this re-running?

Regardless, starting on Monday, January 2, History International is re-running some of the "Arms in Action" series episodes. These are the British productions that feature John Waller and the Royal Armouries staff.

Monday, Jan. 2, 7pm EST - Castles & Sieges
Tuesday, Jan. 3, 7pm EST - Slings & Spears
Weds. Jan. 4, 7pm EST - The First Firearms
Thurs. Jan. 5, 7pm EST - Knights
Friday, Jan. 6, 7pm EST - Hunting

http://www.historyinternational.com/global/li...Prime&

Cheers. Happy New Year!
Jess

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: