For Sale: Albion Prince
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

FS - Albion Prince
I'm putting this one up for sale to make a little room for the several I have coming. It's a beautiful sword and has red leather for the grip and a bronze pommel. This sword has never been used for anything other than display, though there are a few light scuff marks on the flat of one side of the blade where it rubbed against another of my swords during transport. I believe these marks can be easily removed, but I will discount the price a bit for the inconvenience.

Stats and pictures are from the Albion site but my sword is identical:

Total length: 39.25" (99.7 cm)
Blade length: 32.28" (82 cm)
Blade width: 2.25" (5.7 cm)
CoG: 4.75" (12 cm)
CoP: 20.5" (52.07 cm)
Weight: 2 lbs 6.4 oz (1.09 kilos)

Price is $750 and $35 for Shipping in CONUS. If you purchase this sword from Albion, it will cost you $950 and Shipping, therefore, this listing represents a considerable savings. I prefer emails to home for contact at sceppley@comcast.net.
Pics

Here are the pics that should have been attached to this offering. These are off the Albion Website buy my sword is identicle:

Here are some pics of the actual sword for sale:

SOLD...thanks for looking

Christopher E. wrote:
SOLD...thanks for looking

Whew! This piece didn't fit within my program, but I kept looking at it...and looking at it.... I'm really happy that it went to a new home besides mine.
Thanks

Yes, I'm the lucky winner. It was a pleasure to do business with Chris E. The sword is just as described and he even charged me less than quoted for shipping . I had decided to buy an Albion and was tending toward the caithness or laird, but i had my eye on the prince and, lo and behold, one came up for sale.
Thanks again Chris,W

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: