NextGen ntroductory prices are extended
Nathan suggested that I post this separately, so here it is:

Introductory prices are extended for registered members (only) of myArmoury.com until January 15th on the NextGen Medieval line.

http://albionarmorers.com/swords/albion/nextgen.htm

Happy Holidays!

Howy & Amy
Albion
Oooh, neat.

Serious? :lol:

If my name shows up on this post, I'm registered correct?

This might help some, because Christmas money doesn't appear 'til a bit later...
WOO HOO!! You just made my day!
In light of some recent posts, I would just like to say (and I think I'm safe in saying I speak for just about everyone here), Thank You.
Thank you for everything that you do; from the open and warm ways that you interact with us here; the passion, dedication and attention to detail that shows in your works; and for the care, attention, (and patience! ;) ) that you show every customer, whether they've been buying from you for years or contemplating their first purchase. Not only do you guys make (and sell) wonderful arms and armour, everything else that you do makes them that much more special.
I think we can all agree that when Albion and Peter Johnsson hooked up with each other, it was a great day for the sword community.
Umm Thanks, I Think!
Hmm great day for sword collectors, maybe... but bad day for sword collectors bank accounts!!!! Seriously though, I really like this new line and hope it is a sign of good things to come .

James Byrnes
...and a dark day for our credit card bills! :(
But seriously, it is nice to see the complete lineup in advance. My favorites of the Medieval line, in no particular order, are: Norman, Knight, Baron, and Duke. Also, though a bit outside my particular tastes, I think the Landgraf and Viceroy will be particularly striking when realized. Especially the blade design on the Viceroy. It's gratifying to see some seldom-reproduced swords here, like the XVI and XVII.
I will be reserving a Knight and Baron between now and Jan 15.

Brian M
Roger Hooper wrote:
I think we can all agree that when Albion and Peter Johnsson hooked up with each other, it was a great day for the sword community.

I proud to say that I had a small part in that. When I started hosting pics of Peter's stuff on my website and talking about it on Sword Forum, Howy was quick to recognize the excellence evident. At first, the idea was for Albion to sell Peter's hand-made stuff, but the prices would've been prohibitive and the workload might have been too much for Peter. This way, we're getting the best of two worlds - excellent swords at reasonable prices. The asking price (USD 1000) can be compared with a Marto wallhanger (USD 300 or so) - one gets more than thrice the value out of an Albion PJ.
The swords are wonderful.

I'm also very impressed with the astute marketing.
Thanks for the offer Howy! Do you know at this time how many more designs will end up being unveiled between now and Jan 15th? Hmmm, now how much will I have to save to get one of each.... ;)
Steve Maly wrote:
Thanks for the offer Howy! Do you know at this time how many more designs will end up being unveiled between now and Jan 15th? Hmmm, now how much will I have to save to get one of each.... ;)

Hey Steve,

To the best of my knowledge, this is it for now. We won't be setting up any other designs until we get these 13 completed. It's pretty ambitious, considering we have a greated number of FilmSwords to design and produce in the same 6 month time period. It's an average of almost 3 per month, so we'll have our hands full with these and trying to keep up with backorders.
A question... I don't suppose that reduced price extension extends to the Sture sword?
Jason Dingledine wrote:

Hey Steve,

To the best of my knowledge, this is it for now. We won't be setting up any other designs until we get these 13 completed. It's pretty ambitious, considering we have a greated number of FilmSwords to design and produce in the same 6 month time period. It's an average of almost 3 per month, so we'll have our hands full with these and trying to keep up with backorders.

Thanks Jason,

That means that I can settle down and make some very difficult choices. Decisions, decisions...

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: