Introducing myself
Thought I'd introduce meself....

I'm Alan Frize, a re-enactor of some 15 years standing and I'm with these chaps: www.gaddgedlar.com and these chaps as well! www.angevin.org

I live in Perthshire in Scotland.
Hi Alan,

It sure is great having you people out there keeping our history and heritage alive.

Happy Collecting,

Bob
Cheers Bob - it's also great fun! :)
Welcome Alan! I've been very impressed with all of my previous encounters with Conquest and its members... while my politics may still lie on the "Ut! Ut!" side of the Hastings divide, you have my respect.
C.L. Miller wrote:
Welcome Alan! I've been very impressed with all of my previous encounters with Conquest and its members... while my politics may still lie on the "Ut! Ut!" side of the Hastings divide, you have my respect.

Cheers - can I take it you've been to Hastings then?
Welcome aboard, Alan !

Slàinte, Mac
Alan F wrote:
Cheers - can I take it you've been to Hastings then?

Alas... not as a combatant, though I'm hopeful for the next one.
Alan;

Welcome, and thanks for the links I have bookmarked them for future reference, seems like very interesting information and eye candy. :cool:
Greetings Alan;

Good to see you on myArmoury. This is a wonderful forum for gentlemanly discourse on the subjects at hand, and I believe that you will find it thoroughly enjoyable.

Seems as though we have several forums such as Firestryker in common already, as well as some flesh-and-blood acquaintances (presently residing in Elk Grove, California) too . I rather liked your thread on reenactor-types on the Firestryker board, BTW. Some dead-on descriptions!

Cheers!

Gordon
Gordon Frye wrote:
Greetings Alan;

Good to see you on myArmoury. This is a wonderful forum for gentlemanly discourse on the subjects at hand, and I believe that you will find it thoroughly enjoyable.

Seems as though we have several forums such as Firestryker in common already, as well as some flesh-and-blood acquaintances (presently residing in Elk Grove, California) too . I rather liked your thread on reenactor-types on the Firestryker board, BTW. Some dead-on descriptions!

Cheers!

Gordon

Hi Gordon,
Yes I know exactly who you mean! Sadly she seems to be out of the re-enactment scene at the mo'.

Re-enactment traditions is something that is all to real, even if it is funny!
Alan;

Indeed, I haven't seen the young lady in well over a year (or is it almost two?), but what with a small child and all, it's difficult to get out, I'm sure! But hopefully she, wee tot and her husband will be out to play at sometime in the near future...

Again, good to see you here, and I hope you enjoy it!

Cheers!

Gordon
A hearty welcome to you, Alan.
Welcome, Alan.

Michael
introduction
Welcome Alan, I'm new here myself, but this is a good group, with some nice discussions. I think you will enjoy it. Best, Hank

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: