This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

Hi all,

I am selling:

1 pair of beefy stainless steel clamshell gauntlets (joust proven!) - $150 usd.

1 pair of XL Mercenary Tailor 16th century arms with full couters - $175 usd. These will fit a person with 18 1/2" biceps and a 36" sleeve length with padding.

1 pair of stainless steel 16th century 3/4 legs - $175 usd. They have wrap plates, but I haven't used them, but will include them unattached.

1 set - Burgundian Fluted "Gothic" Breast plate - made by GK Armoury - this set has been altered to accept a buffe and grande gard (included!), thus it has two bolts in the upper left chest area - I am also including a brand new (never attached) extremely ornate lance rest (that cost me $175 usd) and the tassets that I never attached. I used this set during the 2005 joust season and it has some minor dents - but absolutely rocks in performance and look - $525 usd. This will comfortably fit a person with a 52" chest and 46" waist with gambeson.

A picture of my kit (pre-hole drilling) is linked below. Please contact me with any questions. I will provide pics of the gauntlets and legs as soon as I can.

http://www.angelfire.com/wi3/historiccamelot/Lloyd2.jpg