78 Guts,
53 Ruthlessness!

You scored higher than 84% on Unorthodox

You scored higher than 58% on Tactics

You scored higher than 99% on Guts

You scored higher than 66% on Ruthlessness

Last edited by Marcos Cantu on Wed 09 Nov, 2005 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
William Wallace

Like William Wallace, chances are you have no problem charging a larger, better trained, better equipped, better armed and armored English army with a band of naked drunken Scotsmen. I'm not contesting that you have balls. It's your brain function I'm worried about.

70 Wisdom
68 Tactics
64 Guts
51 Ruthlessness

You scored higher than 74% on Unorthodox

You scored higher than 53% on Tactics

You scored higher than 72% on Guts

You scored higher than 66% on Ruthlessness
Ulysses S. Grant

You scored 64 Wisdom, 58 Tactics, 73 Guts, and 46 Ruthlessness!

Like you, Grant went about the distasteful business of war realistically and grimly. His courage as a commander of forces and his powers of organization and administration made him the outstanding Northern general. Grant, though, had no problem throwing away lives on huge seiges of heavily defended positions. At times, Union casualties under Grant were over double that of the Confederacy. However, Grant was notably wise in supporting good commanders, especially Sheridan , William T. Sherman , and George H. Thomas. Made a full general in 1866, he was the first U.S. citizen to hold that rank.

(Somehow the result didn't suprise me.)

Last edited by Patrick Kelly on Wed 09 Nov, 2005 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
That was fun, if a bit silly.

William Wallace
You scored 61 Wisdom, 84 Tactics, 65 Guts, and 50 Ruthlessness!
Like William Wallace, chances are you have no problem charging a larger, better trained, better equipped, better armed and armored English army with a band of naked drunken Scotsmen. I'm not contesting that you have balls. It's your brain function I'm worried about.

I'd just like to say in rebuttal that a good plan now beats a perfect plan a day too late, and Scotland has the highest per capita of geniuses in the world. Carpe Dium!
Julius Caesar
Vercingetorix
74 Wisdom
54 Tactics
60 Guts
60 Ruthlessness

Leader of the Gauls, a chieftain of the Arverni. He was the leader of the great revolt against the Romans in 52 BC. Julius Caesar, upon hearing of the trouble, rushed to put it down. Vercingetorix was, however, an able leader and adopted the policy of retreating to heavy, natural fortifications and burning the Gallic towns to keep the Roman soldiers from living off the land. Caesar and his chief lieutenant Labienus lost in minor engagements, but when Vercingetorix shut himself up in Alesia and summoned all his Gallic allies to attack the besieging Romans, the true brilliance of Caesar appeared. He defeated the Gallic relieving force and took the fortress. Vercingetorix was captured and, after gracing Caesar's triumphal return to Rome, was put to death.

You scored higher than 56% on Unorthodox

You scored higher than 14% on Tactics

You scored higher than 65% on Guts

You scored higher than 88% on Ruthlessness

Last edited by James Holczer on Wed 09 Nov, 2005 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Uh.....I got the Longshanks............

64 Wisdom, 81 Tactics, 50 Guts, and 48 Ruthlessness
Grant.
Got King Edward I

You scored 62 Wisdom, 77 Tactics, 46 Guts, and 70 Ruthlessness!
Or rather, King Edward the Longshanks if you've seen Braveheart. You, like Edward, are incredibly smart and shrewd, but you win at any costs.... William Wallace died at his hands after a fierce Scottish rebellion against his reign. Despite his reputation though, Longshanks had the best interests of his people at heart. But God help you if you got on his bad side.
I got Longshanks as well.
Longshanks.

Quote:
King Edward I - Or rather, King Edward the Longshanks if you've seen Braveheart. You, like Edward, are incredibly smart and shrewd, but you win at any costs.... William Wallace died at his hands after a fierce Scottish rebellion against his reign. Despite his reputation though, Longshanks had the best interests of his people at heart. But God help you if you got on his bad side.

Go ahead... piss me off. I'll disembowel you, too. :p
I did retake this thing, trying to pick what I thought would be the most, er... well, I tried to be a tree-hugging peace freak.

This was the result... not at all pretty. :eek:

Quote:
A Hippie
You scored 35 Wisdom, 56 Tactics, 27 Guts, and 18 Ruthlessness!
You know nothing about tactics or war. You are docile and cowardly and the mere thought of violence is enough to make you wet yourself. Hate to break it to you, but chances are very good that you're not General material.... not even BAD General material. Hell you're probably not even a productive member of society. Why are you even here? Don't you have a peace pipe to smoke, or a war to protest or something? So here's to you and to whatever naive country that lets you vote....
Leaders who share your beliefs include: Jaques Chirac and Gerard Schroeder

[ Linked Image ]

I'll be over here, chained to the dairy cow, smoking something really... mind-expanding. Hey... anyone got a flower for my hair? Peace... :p
King Edward I
You scored 74 Wisdom, 69 Tactics, 60 Guts, and 50 Ruthlessness!

I would have preferred Edward III, but oh well.....
"Julius Caesar
You scored 48 Wisdom, 84 Tactics, 41 Guts, and 42 Ruthlessness!"
So is a higher number better, worse, or just more indicative of a trait? Would 84 be a B and 61 a D? What's that acrid smell coming from Aaron's post, and why am I so hungry? :wtf:
:eek:
Just for posterity, I took the opposite tack and went for blood.

Fidel Castro
You scored 77 Wisdom, 31 Tactics, 75 Guts, and 84 Ruthlessness!

You scored higher than 92% on Unorthodox

You scored higher than 1% on Tactics

You scored higher than 98% on Guts

You scored higher than 98% on Ruthlessness
George Washington
You scored 62 Wisdom, 71 Tactics, 55 Guts, and 38 Ruthlessness
Gavin Kisebach wrote:
So is a higher number better, worse, or just more indicative of a trait? Would 84 be a B and 61 a D? What's that acrid smell coming from Aaron's post, and why am I so hungry? :wtf:
:eek:

I think it may be more of a trait, though it may be like Left wing (0) or Right wing (100)... you're somewhere in there someplace along that continuum....

Pass the Frito's, will you? :p
I'm Caesar. W.
Ulysses S. Grant

You scored 88 Wisdom, 49 Tactics, 77 Guts, and 51 Ruthlessness!

Like you, Grant went about the distasteful business of war realistically and grimly. His courage as a commander of forces and his powers of organization and administration made him the outstanding Northern general. Grant, though, had no problem throwing away lives on huge seiges of heavily defended positions. At times, Union casualties under Grant were over double that of the Confederacy. However, Grant was notably wise in supporting good commanders, especially Sheridan , William T. Sherman , and George H. Thomas. Made a full general in 1866, he was the first U.S. citizen to hold that rank.

(Copied from: http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take)

Alex
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Page 1 of 3

Jump to: