Albion and Thanksgiving
I'm sure I'm not the only one here who received a call from Albion today, but I wasn't home to speak to Mike when he called to wish Leigh and me a Happy Thanksgiving. (Just another example of what kind of service to expect when you deal with these New Glarus people.) So I'd like to say to Mike, Howie, Amy and the rest of the Albion crew "Have a Happy Thanksgiving".

The same goes for Nathan and the rest of the bunch here at myArmoury.

Regards
Mikey's good wishes
Hey Michael! That's so kind of you - thank you very much! I'll make sure Mike knows about this, and will pass your warm wishes on to the rest of the staff.

Little Mikey's been a busy boy. He's been trying to get as many calls in as he can today, but with the announcement of the next Next Gens he's been running ragged between incoming phone calls and e-mails. Not that we're complaining, mind you... I saw this post and wanted to say to anyone Mike wasn't able to reach - we do all wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving, and want to say that we're very thankful to be able to count you all as friends.

Have a wonderful holiday, and please be sure to harass Mike later for taking the day after Thanksgiving off and leaving the rest of here to work... ;-)

Happy holidays!
Amy
Sorry about those inbound calls! ;)
Happy Thanksgiving
I just got home and looked at the forum and saw this post.

Thanks for the wishes Michael - I sure appreciate it!!

Joe (#1 XVIIIa guy) your inbound call was acceptable. :D

Well I did not get to everyone I wanted too - The day ran a little short. :\ So to everyone out here that I did not talk to today - HAVE A HAPPY AND SAFE THANKSGIVING!!!
Hey Mike!

Got your message on my dad's answering machine! Thank you! Have a happy and safe Thanksgiving yourself! And the same goes for everyone at Albion, and everyone else who reads this!!

My best,
Hey, Mike, Howy, Amy and all at Albion ... and to Nathan, Patrick and all the great bunch of people here in the forum ... HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all of you! Here's wishing you a wonderful day today and the richest of blessings on this day when we give thanks for all the blessings and people in our lives. :)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Hi all!

We just got back from New Mexico, where my daughter and her husband had their first try at Thanksgiving dinner. I'm happt to say that it was a success.

I got your message on my machine Mikey, thanks for the thought.

Happy belated Thanksgiving to all.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: