The Viceroy - Images
I had a few extra frames on my last roll, so finally, for your viewing pleasure, I present The Viceroy. :cool:

Attachment: 61.92 KB
0457580-R1-E006.jpg

Attachment: 108.59 KB
0457580-R1-E001.jpg

Attachment: 114.01 KB
0457580-R1-E002.jpg

Stunning pictures.
Looking at them actually hurt.
You just made me love the previously-ugly Viceroy. I'm not sure if I should thank you. ;)
Very nice photos! You made the 3D feeling out of them and let one understand how it actually looks like in real life more. :)
Nice pics Lance. The Viceroy looks very nice with the black grip.
Anton de Vries wrote:
Stunning pictures.
Looking at them actually hurt.
You just made me love the previously-ugly Viceroy. I'm not sure if I should thank you. ;)

I know how you feel. My wife got it for me last Christmas and I didn't think I'd like it as much as I do. But when I opened the box......WOW! She handles great and to me , looks even better. This is just one of those swords, in my opinion, needs to be seen and held to be appreciated.
Re: The Viceroy - Images
Lance Karsten wrote:
I had a few extra frames on my last roll, so finally, for your viewing pleasure, I present The Viceroy. :cool:

Thanks! The perspective given of the ricasso really shows off the work involved. Very pretty! Aren't you glad that you didn't sell it?
* Applause Sign On *
Beautiful pics, LK. One could put 'em on their computer as
background ! B-)
Thanks! I wanted to capture the things I really like about the sword. I especially like the way the third one came out, it highlights my favorite details. There's something about how the light interacts with the curves of the blade, which is why I wanted to take the shots outdoors under natural lighting conditions.

Yes I'm glad I did not have to sell it, I would have missed its beautiful presence in my room. :)

If anybody would like a larger version on any of the pics let me know, I would be happy to provide them!

Lance
Great pictures but I really didn't want to see anything that would tempt me to spend more money for a while.

I always sort of liked this one on the Albion site but seeing at an angle giving a better look at the 3D complexities of the ricasso area puts this one high on my wish list. :cool:

Have to pay for a custom order first and hope the Stock Market goes in the right ( UP ) direction. ;) :lol:

Good photos. :cool:
Very nice.
Those are fantastic photographs, the best I've seen or any sword, I'd say. I'd like to buy a Viceroy some day because of them.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: