English Swords Article
Excellent, first rate material. I just wanted to recommend all to read and enjoy.

Craig
This is fantastic! I found this article in an anthology about a year ago but it was missing almost ten pages! I figured I would never get to read the whole article. I should have known that Nathan and the myArmoury.com team would be able to supply the complete article. Outstanding work!
Re: English Swords Article
Craig Johnson wrote:
Excellent, first rate material. I just wanted to recommend all to read and enjoy.

Craig

Must endorse these comments - I've saved the article so I can read it two or eleventy times !!
I agree. Thanks for putting this one up Nathan.

I'm curious about figures 24 & 25. Do things look a bit askew to anyone else?
Now that I look more closely, it may be a trick of the light.

The right edges of the top third of both swords have faded away into the background.
Scott Bubar wrote:
Now that I look more closely, it may be a trick of the light.
The right edges of the top third of both swords have faded away into the background.

I brought up the details a bit so you can make it out easier. The original photographic prints weren't of the highest quality, so they each required quite a lot of retouching and correction to get them to look even as good as they are.
Craig Johnson wrote:

Craig

Link man post a link!!!

I'm way to lazy to go try to find it! :p
Joshua Hemingway wrote:
Link man post a link!!!
I'm way to lazy to go try to find it! :p

It's.. on our home page.. and, as always, listed in our List of Updates as well as announced in this forum with the other myArmoury.com updates.
Nathan Robinson wrote:

It's.. on our home page.. and, as always, listed in our List of Updates as well as announced in this forum with the other myArmoury.com updates.

Sooooo what your saying is it's here:

http://www.myArmoury.com/feature_engswords.html

LOL Thanks! Scaned thrue it looked good, I'll read it at lunch when I have time.
Joshua Hemingway wrote:
Sooooo what your saying is it's here:

http://www.myArmoury.com/feature_engswords.html

LOL Thanks! Scaned thrue it looked good, I'll read it at lunch when I have time.

Hehehe. Yep! Give a man a fish......
Great article Nathan. Informative and user friendly. I will have to save that one for future reference. Big Thanks! :cool:

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: