Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > myArmoury.com Features Talk > Contest: Thanks for the Feedback Book GiveawayContest
This is a standard topic  
Nathan Robinson
myArmoury Admin

myArmoury Admin

PostPosted: Tue 18 Oct, 2005 3:52 pm    Post subject: Contest: Thanks for the Feedback Book Giveaway         Reply with quote

We're Giving Away Books to Thank You for Your Help!

Every two weeks myArmoury.com updates its site with new featured articles, reviews, and other bits of content. Every time we do this, we make an Announcement and ask for your feedback on how we did. We want to thank those of you who have taken the time to participate in these on-going polls, as it helps us stay on track and keep this site informative and useful to you, our members.

If you've already given feedback for the site updates dated October 3rd, September 19th, or September 5th, then you're eligible for this contest!

We'll pick three winners and give them a choice of prizes from this list of books:

HOW TO ENTER:

This contest is open to all of those members who have voted in any of the feedback polls for the site updates dated October 3rd, September 19th, or September 5th. If you didn't participate in these polls, be sure to start voting on upcoming polls as we'll be doing this type of contest again.

There are 70 names entered in this drawing. The winners will be picked at random on Saturday, October 22nd. Winners will be announced once they have been contacted and have confirmed their prizes. Our goal is to announce the winners on Monday, October 24th.

Shipping charges are not included with the winning prizes. The winners will be contacted prior to the announcement. They will be asked which title they want and be notified of their shipping charges. Should the winner not choose not to participate in this contest, another winner will be chosen. Unless specified, there is only one copy of each title. Once it gets picked, it becomes unavailable to subsequent winners.

Good luck to everyone!!

Rules and limitations:

1. You must be a registered member of myArmoury.com
  2. myArmoury.com moderators are not eligible to win
  3. Shipping charges are to be paid by the winners

Please read our detailed Rules and Limitations document for complete information and our disclaimer.

Gary Venable

Reading list: 16 books

PostPosted: Tue 18 Oct, 2005 7:01 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Nathan,

For clarification, are those who only voted but made no comment considered eligible or only those who made a comment?

Gary
Nathan Robinson
myArmoury Admin

myArmoury Admin

PostPosted: Tue 18 Oct, 2005 7:38 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Gary Venable wrote:
For clarification, are those who only voted but made no comment considered eligible or only those who made a comment?

The 70 people who have previously voted in any of those three polls are in the contest.

.:. Visit my Collection Gallery :: View my Reading List :: View my Wish List :: See Pages I Like :: Find me on Facebook .:.
Nathan Robinson
myArmoury Admin

myArmoury Admin

PostPosted: Mon 24 Oct, 2005 1:36 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

The winners have been announced!

Thanks to all!

.:. Visit my Collection Gallery :: View my Reading List :: View my Wish List :: See Pages I Like :: Find me on Facebook .:.

Forum Index > myArmoury.com Features Talk > Contest: Thanks for the Feedback Book GiveawayContest
Page 1 of 1