For Sale: Complete Milanese Armor made by Christian Fletcher
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

Hi,

I was refer to this Forum by Christian Tobler. I have a complete Milanese Armor to sell. This harness was custom made for me by Christian Fletcher of Idaho. As many of you surely know, Mr. Fletcher is a repute armorer and he does not produce many pieces anymore. So this harness might be a great asset for collector. I have posted many photos here:
http://membres.lycos.fr/dreuxderouen/ebay/Mil...ese_fr.htm

I will add pictures of arms, shoulder and helm as time permit. There are no gauntlet with this harness.

The armor was never worn in combat and is in very good condition. I've had it for about 8 years and it has always been on display. The legs have a strap that should attach to a belt. You will see on the pictures that I used a weight lifter belt that I can include with the armor. The arms and shoulder were designed to attach to a gambeson that I do not have, so I used leather lace to attach them to the breastplate shoulder, this of course is not an ideal way of wearing it.

As a reference I am 5' 8" and weight about 198 pounds. I have arounf 42" at chess and 44" at belly. The breastplate won't accomodate much more then that I'm afraid.

The price is 3000$ US plus shipping. Of course, I only ship with insurance. Would ship to US and Canada. I only accept payment from Paypal.

If you have any questions or wan't more details, please contact me through this Forum. I will come as often as I can.

Sincerely,

Michel
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

The topic title has been edited to follow Forum Rules.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: