Go to page 1, 2  Next

My new swords
I have just bought thes babies secondhand.

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=99...;members=1

http://pic14.picturetrail.com/VOL556/3502667/...969366.jpg

From the top:
French medieval sword by A&A
short sword by Jason Dingledine
Old Acre by Albion
German bastard sword made by Manning Imperial
The Redeemer by CF.

Best Regards
Klaus jessen
Looks like someone was getting out of sword collecting.
The third sword down is actually the "Crusader," not the Acre. The Acre had a very short straight cross IIRC.

Brian M
And somebody else decided to jump start their collection. :D
Heres a picture of some of my other swords.

My problem is my very small apartment only 60 square meters in size.
So most of the time they are stacked away under the couch or are standing in a old shoe rack.

best regards
Klaus jessen
Who made the scabbard for your A&A French Medieval sword?
The scabbard for my French Medieval sword are made by Art Elwell.
It's a decent scabbard but it's not the best I have seen.
I gues that the more you get into collecting swords the more you starts to love a god scabbard.
The main reason in bying The Albion crusader was the scabard.

Best regards
Klaus jessen
Do I spy an Del tin war hammer ;)
That's a nice collection, and large for a small apartment. The old shoe rack makes a pretty good sword stand.
Hello Klaus

Congratulations with your new swords, Søren has really been selling out this time.

I really like the old Albion Acre - and the scabbard is just a plain work of art.

The Manning Imperial fishtail-bastard ( :) ) is also nice - almost as nice as the Phoenix Metal Creations one I bought at the very same sale ;)

We have to get together and talk swords some day.

/Jakob
Jessen Klaus wrote:
...The main reason in bying The Albion crusader was the scabard...

I really like that scabbard.
Nathan Robinson wrote:
Who made the scabbard for your A&A French Medieval sword?

I like the look of that one a lot.
Whoa, that's quite an arsenal you've got there, my friend! Say, was that an A&A Lord of Milan sword I spied there? Shame that they don't make that one anymore.

And you've also got a ..... :\ :blush: .... Arms&Armor Edward III ..... :( :cry:.....
Edward Hitchens wrote:
And you've also got a ..... :\ :blush: .... Arms&Armor Edward III ..... :( :cry: .....

[sarcasm]Oh, come on, Edward; we all know that you don't give two hoots about Edward III. If you were really interested in the man, you would have the motto to the Honorable Order of the Garter in you signiture, or something.[/sarcasm] :p

I really should make it a priority to get one of those myself....

-Grey
The Order of the Garter has a motto? :p It's probably some funny phrase written in Old French or something that no one can translate or decipher. :lol:

Hopefully, King Edward's sword will make it to my collection one day. My Black Prince is getting lonely. I love that custom scabbard for the French Medieval sword!
Edward Hitchens wrote:
I love that custom scabbard for the French Medieval sword!

It is nice. I think Art's scabbards are under-rated and overlooked these days. He doesn't do fancy leather work like integral belts, but his wood cores are nice and his metalwork is also. He's also cheaper than Christian Fletcher or Albion (much cheaper than Albion). He's also a nice guy. :)

Nice collection, Jessen Klaus. :)
Chad Arnow wrote:
It is nice. I think Art's scabbards are under-rated and overlooked these days. He doesn't do fancy leather work like integral belts, but his wood cores are nice and his metalwork is also. He's also cheaper than Christian Fletcher or Albion (much cheaper than Albion). He's also a nice guy. :)

Nice collection, Jessen Klaus. :)

I didn't even know Art made scabbards, but I do like the look of that one. I'll have to keep that in mind since all of my swords are currently scabbardless.
J. Padgett wrote:
I didn't even know Art made scabbards, but I do like the look of that one. I'll have to keep that in mind since all of my swords are currently scabbardless.

He certainly does. :) A couple of swords in my collection have scabbards by him. Art's website hasn't been updated in years, but shows some examples of his scabbards.

Check with him directly for pricing and delivery times, of course.
Edward Hitchens wrote:
Whoa, that's quite an arsenal you've got there, my friend! Say, was that an A&A Lord of Milan sword I spied there? Shame that they don't make that one anymore.

And you've also got a ..... :\ :blush: .... Arms&Armor Edward III ..... :( :cry:.....

It really is... I always believe that the Lord of Milan was a desperately underrated sword. Should have picked up one when I had the chance...

As for the Edward III... get it get it!!!
I have uploadet some new pics of the scabbard for the French sword.

I will try to take some more pictures of the other scabbards I have for the swords

I love the Lord of Milan !
it is probaly my favorite sword, so light & agile that it fells like a natural extension of your arm.
And it is a good looker too.

Jacob : I would love to se your new fishtail bastard.
Fredericia aint that far from Århus ;-)

chers
Wow that is really nice metal work on the scbbard Art made. Very clean. Thanks for posting the pictures.

I also think the Lord of Milan is a great looking sword, and couldn't understand when A&A stopped making it. I would have bought one if I hadn't been admiring it as a impoverished student.
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: