I made it to the finals!
One of my entries is in the final three of Christian Fletchers latest photo contest.

http://www.christianfletcher.com/

Cool!
Best of luck to you, sir! Win one for the team. :)
Well of course! thats only one of the coolest swords I have seen in I don't know how long!

[ Linked Image ]
kewl. personally i like your jarl one. i had that as my desktop for a while
Hey, that's a nice picture. It certianly strikes me as the classiest of the three. Best of luck in the contest! :)
:cool: Yeah Patrick, I'm in the final three too. And to be honest, I like yours better than mine. There is just something about an Evans, almost perfection of form. Hate to say it, from the looks of things we may lose out to Jen. But hey, I was shocked just to be in the finals. Good luck to all!!!
Hi Patrick,

I like the picture of Adam, but the picture you took is really nicer and the sword, well, it's a beauty, a masterpiece. From a pure aesthetic point of view, You should win. Of course the picture of Jennifer is impressive and it will be a hard choice.
Remember : there can be only one... (sorry, couldn' resist)

Good luck,

David
It really isn't about who can take the best photo, and I don't think the issue of the winner is in doubt for a variety of reasons. However, the main enjoyment of things like this is simply engaging in the creative process. It's nice to see what everyone comes up with and to get the creative juices flowing!
Congrats Patrick, and to Adam as well. I don't know what the contest was about, but both studies have their points of value; aesthetically pleasing and showing beautifully made weapons. I know I've asked before, but is that the sword you are taking to Houston? (Have to forgive an old man his brain-farts, hehe). Best of luck on the contest!
Hi Gregg!

This is the one that will be going to Huston.
[ Linked Image ]

The one in the contest photo is the one I offered to let you carry.
Ah yes. I just knew something had been mentioned about that one. May yet take you up on that offer since I took the Claymore out to the hanger and found I will have to do strange things to get it to fit in the plane. We'll see what happens. Later, my friend.
Very nice Patrick! Best of luck. :cool:

Ted
Nice photos, Patrick and Adam! May the best...(etc., etc.)

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: