Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Mercenary's Tailor Breast & Back PlateSOLD Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Nicolas Bertolero

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Wed 21 Sep, 2005 12:18 am    Post subject: For Sale: Mercenary's Tailor Breast & Back Plate         Reply with quote

This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

Fully Functional Breast and Back armor bought through Albion Armorers. Good condition. I am selling these items together as a unit. Will fit bigger sizes. Looks amazing!

Mercenaries' Tailor Joel Thompson Breast and Back Option [their price $312]
Using backplates from a new book on the armour of Rhodes. 16 gauge throughout. Fully strapped.

I'm asking for $200.00. It's just about a year old as of now.

I will ship to anywhere within the United States using Fedex ground. Shipping price is $25.00

I accept Paypal and money orders. I will charge more for Paypal because of transaction fees.

Godspeed,
Nicolas Bertolero

"In all of us there is a hunger, marrow deep, to know our heritage, to know who we are, and where we have come from. Without this enriching knowledge, there is a hollow yearning, no matter what our attainments in life,there is a most disquieting loneliness." Alex Haley

Last edited by Nicolas Bertolero on Tue 04 Oct, 2005 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Mike Capanelli

Reading list: 5 books

PostPosted: Thu 22 Sep, 2005 10:31 am    Post subject: ...............         Reply with quote

.hey there. what size does this fit up to?
Nicolas Bertolero

PostPosted: Thu 22 Sep, 2005 11:10 am    Post subject: Sizing         Reply with quote

It fits up to about my size. It's very snug on me and I have a 54" chest and 44" waist. I added extra length onto the belt strap that goes around the bottom of the B&B plates. If you're smaller then me, no problem - it's meant to overlap on the sides. With me on the other hand ... it just about touched together on either end. I'll post a picture of me in that armor later on if you wish. Hope that helps!

Godspeed,
Nicolas Bertolero

"In all of us there is a hunger, marrow deep, to know our heritage, to know who we are, and where we have come from. Without this enriching knowledge, there is a hollow yearning, no matter what our attainments in life,there is a most disquieting loneliness." Alex Haley
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Mike Capanelli

Reading list: 5 books

PostPosted: Thu 22 Sep, 2005 6:57 pm    Post subject: ......................         Reply with quote

a pic of you wearing the armour would be great. i'm not much smaller then you so i could get a good idea of how it would sit on me.
Nicolas Bertolero

PostPosted: Thu 22 Sep, 2005 11:04 pm    Post subject: Picture         Reply with quote

Ok, here's one of my squire, John, and I as well as one of my fiance' and I. I have a long torsoe so the breast plate looks sorta short on me. I'm 6'3.

www.pompadourmonkey.com/images/Nic&Parents.gif
www.pompadourmonkey.com/images/Nic&Alicia.gif
www.pompadourmonkey.com/images/harvestfestival.gif
www.pompadourmonkey.com/images/nic&john.gif

Godspeed,
Nicolas Bertolero

Nicolas Bertolero

PostPosted: Tue 04 Oct, 2005 11:01 pm    Post subject: SOLD!         Reply with quote

Sorry, this has been sold as of 10-04-05

Godspeed,
Nicolas Bertolero

Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Mercenary's Tailor Breast & Back PlateSOLD
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic