Hmmm....
http://dragonseyearmory.theshoppe.com/cat1.html

I really don't know what to say...
My bad, Nathan. Edited to remove my comments.

Last edited by J. Padgett on Tue 20 Sep, 2005 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
I want people to avoid mocking maker's work. If you want to discuss something in an intelligent manner while placing your comments in the right context, go for it, but there is no place here for blind elitism. There's many forms of collecting and not everything is going to fit within the interests of us all.

Last edited by Jason Hall on Fri 23 Sep, 2005 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Only slightly on topic:

I kind of dig the maple leaf cup hilt look to that rapier. :) Its nice to see something original (or less mainstream I should say.)
I think this should be cause for concern: http://dragonseyearmory.theshoppe.com/Axes&maces.html
Jason Hall wrote:
I would be interested to know the target market of these pieces at this price range. I was uninspired by the quality of work in the price bracket.

The group of people that knows what is available in the price range is significantly smaller than the group of people that are willing to pay these sums for a weapon.
Prices are after all determined by what people are willing to pay for a product.
Nathan Robinson wrote:
I want people to avoid mocking maker's work. If you want to discuss something in an intelligent manner while placing your comments in the right context, go for it, but there is no place here for blind elitism. There's many forms of collecting and not everything is going to fit within the interests of us all.

Quite. I'm sure they have a satisfied customer base composed of the sort of people who like the kind of products that people who like that sort of thing are prone to buy.
I've never heard of 'Dragons Eye' before, but I think their stuff is kinda cool :!: . No harm at all in adding a bit of "modern flare" to something of the past. Think of it as their tribute to the past and present -- I'm just thinking out loud. I like their rapiers, but I love the bladed fan in their Daggars section (very cool!).

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: