Mac-armoury.cz : arms and shoulders
Hi all,
these are my new products. Any comments? Thanks!

Best regards, Mac
www.mac-armour.cz

Attachment: 50.15 KB
myskyII.jpg

Attachment: 56.97 KB
myskyIII.jpg

Attachment: 60.44 KB
myskyIV.jpg

Attachment: 49.04 KB
myskyV.jpg

I've added you to the "Industry Professionals" group and moved this topic to the Makers and Manufacturers Talk forum. This is the appropriate place for announcements from makers.
Hi Mac,

That is a great looking arm kit. How much would that cost in spring steel, say 1.5mm for the upper cannon lames and 2mm for the elbow?
Lloyd Clark wrote:
Hi Mac,

That is a great looking arm kit. How much would that cost in spring steel, say 1.5mm for the upper cannon lames and 2mm for the elbow?

Hi ,
Thank you LIoyd Clark.
It was make from mild steel (1.5 mm), the price is 15 000 Czk.
It will be make for spring steel, the price is for shoulders (1.5mm) and elbow (2 mm) is 30 000 Czk (hardening for 46-48 Rc) .
Mac
Nathan Robinson wrote:
I've added you to the "Industry Professionals" group and moved this topic to the Makers and Manufacturers Talk forum. This is the appropriate place for announcements from makers.

Many thanks Nathan Robinson!
Mac
They look very nice Mac ! Are you going to make 'gutter' vambraces for the lower part or fully enclosed ones ? Whichever, they will look very nice :) Nice work and nice clean lines. If I may ask , did you raise the points of the couters or weld them ? Either way it doesn't matter they are very sweet :)

Nice work Mac !

Regards as ever,

Russ
Russ Thomas wrote:
They look very nice Mac ! Are you going to make 'gutter' vambraces for the lower part or fully enclosed ones ? Whichever, they will look very nice :) Nice work and nice clean lines. If I may ask , did you raise the points of the couters or weld them ? Either way it doesn't matter they are very sweet :)

Nice work Mac !

Regards as ever,

Russ

I does not make gutter for the lower part, because the man who have shoulders and arms have long gauntlet.
The elbow was of piece, only back part was welded .( part near the body, cca 9cm)
So, your products are very nice!!!!!!!!!!!
Best regards Mac

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: