News about Aaron
I've been in contact through E-Mail with Aaron Schnatterly and as of a few days ago he was O.K. considering the chaos !

Since this was personal E-Mail I can't repeat anything he had to say without his express permission.

I also hope that we are not forgetting any other forum members in the middle of it !?

In any case I'm posting this very off-topic subject just to let forum members informed.

( And please do not turn this into a political rant or I'm sure the topic thread will have to be deleted again. My intent is to inform not stir the pot, and if this topic gets deleted I will not post any more updates: I also suggest that people use E-Mail or P.M. if they want to reach anyone in the affected area they are worried about. My apologies in advance to the moderators if I'm intruding on their turf :( )
It's good to hear that Aaron is alright.
Thanks Jean. I emailed Aaron a few days ago too. He said that other than getting an idea of what it's like to be a combat medic, he's doing fine, which was good the hear. He and his seem to be weathering the storm well, an he said things were looking up, too.

Cheers!

Gordon
Thanks
'Good to hear. Thanks for taking the time to offer the update, Jean.

Mike
Thanks for sharing
Thanks for the update, Jean.
Just got another communique from Aaron, and he says things are definitely on the mend down there. He is enormously impressed with the spirit of folks, who are working together and displaying chivalrous and graceful behaviour not publicized by the Press at all, who of course prefer to focus on the horrors rather than the humble graciousness and hard work of most of the people effected. He sings praises for many of the people he has had contact with (and I would submit that he is going the extra few miles himself!) in these days of tumult.

He has been in communication also with Jeanry Chandler of this forum, who is also weathering the storm. He's on a generator right now, which is running his well pump, but is otherwise muddling through it all fine. The other folks who had attended his sword get together have been heard from too, and seeminlgy all is well, and getting progressively better.

Just thought I would pass this on to all who are interested.

Cheers!

Gordon
:) Good news are always welcome :)
Thanks Gordon
Thanks for the update !

Glad to hear the situation has improved some .... I hope things continue to get better day by day !

Best wishes, Mac
I'm very glad to hear Aaron is doing well. Hopefully the people of New Orleans can soon start to rebuild their city and, more importantly, their lives. I can only imaging the sence of loss these people must be feeling now.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: