Who's going to WMAW 2005?
Just curious who's going to be at the Western Martial Arts Workshop in Racine? I'll be making the 15 hour road trip out from the East coast Wednesday night/Thursday morning. It's going to be a blast. Here's a pic for anyone who hasn't met me and wants to meet up.

Attachment: 34.14 KB
vaf3.jpg
That's my mug.
Re: Who's going to WMAW 2005?
Bill Grandy wrote:
Just curious who's going to be at the Western Martial Arts Workshop in Racine? I'll be making the 15 hour road trip out from the East coast Wednesday night/Thursday morning. It's going to be a blast. Here's a pic for anyone who hasn't met me and wants to meet up.

See you there, Bill.......

I should be pulling in late Thursday afternoon...... its a three day drive from the West Coast.......
See you there
I should be there some time late Thurs. Not sure exactly when I'll get out of town.

Best
Craig
I can't wait to meet both of you guys in person! All these phone conversations, it'll be nice to meet face to face. :)
Bill Grandy wrote:
I can't wait to meet both of you guys in person! All these phone conversations, it'll be nice to meet face to face. :)

Hey Bill

I've just finished up one prototype you can definitely look at, since I can't sell it.......type XVIIIish, 36 inch blade, 3.5lbs. Very quick heavy duty longsword........this one is blunt, though when it goes "model" it will be able to go either way.......yep, another LPM.......

Since you're driving, depends on how the event goes, but we just might be able to send something back with you for review purposes........
Re: Who's going to WMAW 2005?
Angus Trim wrote:
its a three day drive from the West Coast.......

Hah! Luxury! It's a 15 day drive from Australia, twelve of them underwater.

Lucky I'm flying!

Why is it that disaster always hits the US just before I arrive?
I'm going as well! Last time it was in my neck of the woods (Racine), I was getting married. So as part of my anniversary gift form my wife I get to learn how to use these things I've been buying! :)
Stephen Hand wrote:
Why is it that disaster always hits the US just before I arrive?

Just our American way of saying hello?

Stephen, it'll be good to see you again (you probably don't even remember me, as I'm sure you meet a lot of people, but I will always remember your "George the Gross" story. :) ).

Angus Trim wrote:

Hey Bill

I've just finished up one prototype you can definitely look at, since I can't sell it.......type XVIIIish, 36 inch blade, 3.5lbs. Very quick heavy duty longsword........this one is blunt, though when it goes "model" it will be able to go either way.......yep, another LPM.......

Since you're driving, depends on how the event goes, but we just might be able to send something back with you for review purposes........

You've definately piqued my interest, Gus... :)[/quote]
Not me :mad: And I live less than 2 hours away!
sorry cant make it. hey bill, you in any sword classes there in northern va? if so you know a guy named ed toten? lllllllllllllloooooooooonnnnnnnnggggggg black curly hair, long nose, glasses?
Just got back, it was a fantastic event! Will tell more later (after a nap).

Chuck Russell wrote:
sorry cant make it. hey bill, you in any sword classes there in northern va? if so you know a guy named ed toten? lllllllllllllloooooooooonnnnnnnnggggggg black curly hair, long nose, glasses?

Sure do. He's one of my students. :)
Bill Grandy wrote:
Just got back, it was a fantastic event! Will tell more later (after a nap).

Chuck Russell wrote:

Sure do. He's one of my students. :)

ya do! HA! hehehe (evil grin) hehehe beat him down good once and tell him chuck says hi! hehehe he's an ole friend of mine :) glad he's gotten into your class

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: