The most powerful of historical arms
Since these are "historical arms", I thought I would post these for your viewing pleasure. These are nuclear fireball images taken at the moment of detonation at 1/100,000,000 of a second exposure through a 10ft lens at 7 miles.

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]
Powerful. But nasty nasty stuff.

BTW...how many of you say nuclear the proper way? Its funny because a bunch of people in school say it like its nuc-U-lear which is absolutely wrong ;). Just a thought.
I had the Windlass Steelcrafts model. Threaded rattail tang, loose fittings, not properly tempered. Check out my review. It was supposed to be a 20,000 megaton, but the styling on the big red button was closer to the 80,000 megaton. Of course I bought it used, but the pitting on the tailfins took hours to buff out. Furthermore it was a bit noseheavy, and hard to control in the thrust. I can't recommend this replica.
Gavin Kisebach wrote:
I had the Windlass Steelcrafts model. Threaded rattail tang, loose fittings, not properly tempered. Check out my review. It was supposed to be a 20,000 megaton, but the styling on the big red button was closer to the 80,000 megaton. Of course I bought it used, but the pitting on the tailfins took hours to buff out. Furthermore it was a bit noseheavy, and hard to control in the thrust. I can't recommend this replica.

The Albion version solved all those problems.
Can you get a Christan Fletcher custom job on the Albion? :confused:
I think I want one in fluorescent green and oxblood...

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: