A&A New Website
[ Linked Image ]

Arms & Armor would like to invite you to check out our new website layout. We hope you find it easy to use.

Also check out our new item the #203 Fechterspiel Sword. If you are interested in getting updates and information on Arms & Armor sign up for email updates as well at the bottom of the nav bar.

Thank you for all the interest you have shown in the past and we look forward to hearing how you like the new site.

Best to all

A&A Inc.
Awesome job, guys !

The navigation layout is excellent and the overall look is very professional .... just a class act all around !

Best wishes for continued success, Slàinte, Mac
Brilliant work.
Looking very good, Craig. It's a very user friendly layout. So that's why you've been so busy lately.
Busy
Hey Jay

Well I can not say that I have been the main engine on this. That title ges to Nathan who went heroically beyond the call of duty to make it happen and not let any of the minor elements fall through the cracks. Exceptional commitment and determination on that boys part.

We are busy in a way that is good and bad. Lots going on and many challenges from all sides. Bit like being dug in on the high ground. Just hoping the ammo holds out :wtf:

Glad you find it easy to use. It was one of our main goals to let people see what we do and enjoy the experience. Life is to short to muck around with web access speeds :)

Much better to spend the time waiting to load content you want.

Keep well and I think I owe you an email

Best
Craig
Lookin' good! :cool:
im not saying this as a diss, but, it looks the same to me. Im saying this, because want to know if it should or not. did i miss something?
Joel Chesser wrote:
im not saying this as a diss, but, it looks the same to me. Im saying this, because want to know if it should or not. did i miss something?

The new site is radically different. You may need to clear your browser cache of the old version or navigate to the page and hit shift-refresh to try to load the most recent version.
oooooooh! :eek: that is great. Nicely done. and thanx chad for the suggestion, that was exactly the problem.
Joel Chesser wrote:
oooooooh! :eek: that is great. Nicely done. and thanx chad for the suggestion, that was exactly the problem.

No problem! Have fun!

I really like the site's updated look. I could have told you by looking at only half the homepage that Nathan was involved. It has all the great "Robinsonian" details we've grown used to (and that so many sites lack).

To Nathan and A&A: nice job. :)
Craig and Nathan, the new site looks great! Having ogled the old one for the past 5 years, I think I can safely say it was time for an update... :D

One complaint -- one of my favorites is still missing from the on-line catalog: the Sparth Axe! Everyone should have one.
Re: Busy
Craig Johnson wrote:
Hey Jay

We are busy in a way that is good and bad. Lots going on and many challenges from all sides. Bit like being dug in on the high ground. Just hoping the ammo holds out :wtf:

My boatshop is going throught the same type of deal right now. Lots of new business coming our way which is good. Lots of stress and quickly approaching deadlines caused by all the new business which is bad.

Craig Johnson wrote:
Keep well and I think I owe you an email

Yup. No hurry, though (taps foot and looks at wach). ;)
Very nicely done! A newsletter would be a great way to let people know what you have been up to. The new Fechterspiel sword looks very promising, too.

(and I'm really delighted to see a picture of my English Longsword! :D )

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: