This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

Hi All,

As much as it pains me, I have to sell this Arms & Armor Gustav Vasa Rapier from my collection to fund another project.

On the Arms & Armor website, the Gustav lists for $720.00, plus $36.00 for shipping and handling. http://www.arms-n-armor.com/2000/catalog/item111.html

From the A&A website:
Elected King of Sweden on June 6th 1523, Gustav Vasa (1494-1560) had led the Swedish people to independence from the Danish King. This elegant replica depicts the personal weapon of King Vasa. It is an excellent example of the early style of rapier designed for the cut and thrust fencing. Our all steel replica is blued and accented with bright steel lion and medusa heads on the guard. This striking combination is fitted with a black and silver wire grip.

Original: c. 1550@ German Hilt, Blade possibly Swedish, Royal Armory (LRK 13502), Stockholm.

Blade Length: 37.5" BW: 1.2" Overall Length: 42.375" x 9.875"

I have never cut with it and it is the same condition as I received it. As you can see from the picture, it is displayed only. I will sell this for $500 USD, plus $20 for shipping, handling and insurance in CONUS (more if outside of country).

I take either cash, personal checks or money orders. Sorry, no paypal accepted.

If your interested, please PM me or email me. The first person who says "I will buy it" gets it.

Thanks for looking,

Jeff