Back from my first trip to New Glarus
I took the trip up with Rick Barrett late Wednesday night and made it back home late Saturday. What can you say about the Albion gang, they are a great group of people. Had a wonderful time, and think that I might have made a few friends. I would like to thank Jason and Janette for letting us crash at their place. It really was an overwhelming experiance, so much to see and so many things going on. I tried to get to watch as many people working as I could, made more than a fair share of them nervous as well. *G* I'm still finding myself thinking, "I wish that I had picked that up and looked at it better." Maybe next time..
Hope next time that I will be able to hang out more after work as well.

The next generation line is looking great and the new vikings are going to be above all the other production viking swords on the market. I'm very excited to see what Peter will come up with to expand this line in the future, and any other earlier period swords as well. Sadly I wasn't able to handle a completed Gaddhjalt, they are going out as quickly as they are finished.

Anyway, I just wanted to publicly thank everyone at Albion and let them know that I had a great time.

Shane
You missed me by two days.
The original plan was to be up there when you would be there, just didn't work out that way. What can I say though, we don't seem to be able to plan anything out more than a few days in advance and get it to work the way we want. *G*

Shane
Re: Back from my first trip to New Glarus
Shane Allee wrote:
I took the trip up with Rick Barrett late Wednesday night and made it back home late Saturday. What can you say about the Albion gang, they are a great group of people. Had a wonderful time, and think that I might have made a few friends. I would like to thank Jason and Janette for letting us crash at their place. It really was an overwhelming experiance, so much to see and so many things going on. I tried to get to watch as many people working as I could, made more than a fair share of them nervous as well. *G* I'm still finding myself thinking, "I wish that I had picked that up and looked at it better." Maybe next time..
Hope next time that I will be able to hang out more after work as well.

The next generation line is looking great and the new vikings are going to be above all the other production viking swords on the market. I'm very excited to see what Peter will come up with to expand this line in the future, and any other earlier period swords as well. Sadly I wasn't able to handle a completed Gaddhjalt, they are going out as quickly as they are finished.

Anyway, I just wanted to publicly thank everyone at Albion and let them know that I had a great time.

Shane

Heya Shane,

Not a problem, you guys were really low maintenance house guests. Rick knows this already (and often takes advantage of it :p ), but you guys are more than welcome to crash here any time you need to.

Talk to you soon,

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: