I've got a website!
OK, it's been up for a few weeks, but I thought I would let you all know :)

http://jfmetalsmith.com/
Congratulations Jesse,

Having just updated my site I know what a hassle it is to do that sort of thing especially when what you REALLY need to be doing is be out in the shop getting projects done. Do you have other pictures of your work that you can put on it? To my way of thinking the more the merrier. This is especially true if you've done other sword projects. You might also want to put a section in about your general philosophy and most importantly what sort of commissions you are willing to take. Do you only do viking swords and seaxes? Do you do other styles? Are you willing to try high medieval stuff? Etc. etc. Now I need to send you an email... :)
Nice
Jesse, that is some nice work! We should talk sometime.
Thanks Guys!

Yeah, It's still in its infancy. I want to put much more on it as time permits.

I do need to get more pics. I've only recently had a camera, so I don't have any shots of things :\

I'm just takin' 'em as I'm Makin' 'em :)

I would enjoy a good conversation, Eric :)
Hi Jesse...

Really like the look of the site. Very interesting stuff.

I found myself wanting to see some more up-close and personal pictures of the patterns... especially the seax that you peened to give it a "wild" look.

Just the thing I need to scratch that Migration Era itch I've had for some time.

thanks

ks
Thanks Kirk :D

The photography is something that is slowly coming...... I've still got a LOT to learn.
Hey, another Floridian!
The Migration Era sword seems to be very nice, from the available perspective. Some closeups of key features would be helpful.
I like the step-by-step on seax construction, also.
Looks like nice work, Jesse!
Jesse;

Looks like really good quality work at still reasonnable prices for this kind of work.

I don't have the cash flow at the moment to order anything ( Too many purchases or pending purchases at the moment and it's not my period of interest at the moment. )

If I was in the market for these I would get my order in before waiting times become years as happens when a quality maker
" artist " like this gets better known.

The seaxs in particular seems very affordable: Anything below $1000 dollars for a seax is a real bargain and also anything below $3000 for a sword length forged folded steel blade is :eek: :eek: :eek: :cool:
Jean Thibodeau wrote:
Jesse;

Looks like really good quality work at still reasonnable prices for this kind of work.

I don't have the cash flow at the moment to order anything ( Too many purchases or pending purchases at the moment and it's not my period of interest at the moment. )

If I was in the market for these I would get my order in before waiting times become years as happens when a quality maker
" artist " like this gets better known.

The seaxs in particular seems very affordable: Anything below $1000 dollars for a seax is a real bargain and also anything below $3000 for a sword length forged folded steel blade is :eek: :eek: :eek: :cool:

Shut up Jean, I'm still talking to Jesse and I don't want him getting any ideas... :)
Jesse,

Congratulations on the new site. Your work looks great!!! All the best to you on your efforts!

Matt

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: