Large site update and moving news
It has been over a month since I was able to update the site, so it has been a rather large one. Lots of new things happening though. Finished two projects, the Iberian shield and some javelins. The Piggot type VI has now moved to the current projects after receiving the blade. Mark Grzybowski of http://www.ollinsworddesign.com/ did a fantastic job on it and grinding my Viking blade, which there is also pictures of under the Petersen type H page. I was able to work with Mark for almost a year, and I wish I was half as talented as he is. He just started his own shop the beginning of the summer and expect to see him really take off. His hollow grinding is probably the best I have ever seen, and he is a great woodworker.

Plus I am moving this weekend out of our horrible little apartment into a really nice house. So now not only do I not have to worry about the guy playing drums above me, but I'll also have a little work area of my own to do cutlery work. I'm so tickled to say the least.

With the move our phone and internet will be shut off from july 29- aug. 2, so any messages I will get back to after that.

Shane
http://www.ironagearmoury.com/
Shane - thanks for the kind words about Mark (my brother). I completely agree about the work that he does. It’s amazing wither it is the work he does for others or his own creations!

I'm glad to hear that you were so happy with the blades. And as always, let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

Hope all is well with you and good luck with the move!

Matt

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: