Dawn on Mac's Moor !
With claymore in hand the shadowy figure of Mac roams his moor, howling like a lost soul in the misty morning light !

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]
The next morning we see Mac securly locked in the dungeon aka the local county jail. The neighbors got a bit worried about some guy wandering about in his back yard howling wiht sword in hand... :)
Russ Ellis wrote:
The next morning we see Mac securly locked in the dungeon aka the local county jail. The neighbors got a bit worried about some guy wandering about in his back yard howling wiht sword in hand... :)

Lord MacDonald is not to be trifled with ...... no commoner would dare call his own guards upon him, to quell his fun !

Especially with an October moon still strong in the sky !

Last edited by Thomas McDonald on Thu 06 Nov, 2003 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Mac,
I don't see what pictures of the alleged Sasquatch have anything to do with you and your moor. ;)

J/K. Those are great photos, actually. :)
It looks a bit cold to be wear'n a kilt. ;)
Bill Grandy wrote:
Mac,
I don't see what pictures of the alleged Sasquatch have anything to do with you and your moor. ;)

J/K. Those are great photos, actually. :)

I have to confess, this was one of my first thoughts as well.

There's something primeval about these.
And one can almost hear the soulful wail of a lone bagpipe in the background.
Perhaps The Enquirer or The Star would be interested .... ?

EXCLUSIVE
Scottish Bigfoot Stalks Billerica Moor

Mac

Last edited by Thomas McDonald on Sat 08 Nov, 2003 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
looks good....the background reminds me of the opening scene from Gladiator..ya just need a hippy head dangling from your other hand
Excellent pics! Never too old to have fun - I'll have to try this one early morn... :lol:

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: