For Trade or Sale: Angus Trim 1571 Bastard Saber
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

I just got this last week. I love the sword. It handles like a lazer beam. Unlike many other light swords, this one has a POB that is far out enough to make it an excellent cutter. It has a down-turned cross that Jaime Blacksmith made for me. The finish on it is a beautiful satin finish that is way better than the older atrims. The handle is leather over fine cord. This is actually the first production bastard saber made by Angus. It has only been dry handled twice and it is in perfect condition. The only reason I want to trade it is because too much of my collection is utilitarian. I don't want to sell it, but I do want to see if there are any interesting trades out there. I can add up to $500 cash with the trade. No lower end pieces please. Something like an A&A, Albion Next Gen, or a custom would be ideal. This is the fastest moving sword I have ever owned and it's not at the expense of a heavy hilt. Just send me a pm with any offers.

Here is a link to Angus' site.

http://www.angustrimdirect.com/mode...astardsaber.htm

Thanks

Michael Grote

edited: I just bought the regent that was for sale here, so the 1571 is now available for sale as well as trade. My asking price is $375 plus shipping. This sword is in perfect condition.

Attachment: 96.39 KB
[ Download ]

Attachment: 83.49 KB
[ Download ]

Attachment: 83.47 KB
[ Download ]
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

Sword has been traded.

Thanks

Michael Grote

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: