Anybody get thier albion catalogue yet?
I think it was about two months ago when I first heard about the print catalogue, just wondering if those got sent out yet....

Lance
Not yet.
I got mine.
Got mine too... :cool:
:D Never seen a catalogue quite like it. Talk about truth in advertizing!
Hey, Lance, wassup? :lol: Yeah, I got mine today. I made a few comments about it here: http://www.myArmoury.com/talk/viewtopic.php?t=4180. It's really nice. :)
Still watching my mailbox. Waiting.... waiting....
Got mine about two weeks ago... same time I got my financial aid check... bad postman... baaaad postman...

I'm being good, but I really have a few things I need to get ordered... I was surprised how well it turned out though... looks good. Helps to keep the focus though.. more things to look forward to when I'm rehibilitated as a working consumer.... right now its too hard to juggle hobies and school.
I picked one up in Atlanta, then gave it away to a potential customer when Albion ran out. In spite of the internet it's still nice to have a printed catalog.
Mine arrived today.
Thank you all for the kind words!

If you have not received a copy yet (they should be reaching everyone by the end of this week) send Mike an email or give him a call. Make sure he has your most recent mailing address.

Best,

Howy
Not yet for me -- must be at the bottom of the list :cry:
Roger Hooper wrote:
Not yet for me -- must be at the bottom of the list :cry:

Hey Roger!

It may just be the joy of bulk mail -- the ones bound for California have taken the longest. It may show up in the next day or two. We'll be happy to send it again.

Best,

Howy
Mine arrived about a week ago. I can't wait to see the up-coming maestro line of fencing swords.
I got mine! Meeoooowwww!
catalog
Got mine about a week ago... threw out all my Victoria's Secrets catalogs. Keep my Albion catalog under my pillow... :lol:
(joke)

Seriously, well put together catalog.
I recommend it. ;)
I got mine a few weeks ago. It's very informative and very-well put together.
I have not received mine either. However, my postal service is somewhat unreliable.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: