Informal Ohio/Midwest Gathering this weekend
Hey folks,
I have a rare weekend off this weekend and my wife will be out of town. Anyone want to have an informal get-together for cutting (weather-permitting as usual), show-and-tell and general shooting of the proverbial sh--?

It won't be a full-fledged Round Table, but I should be able to offer discounts to anyone looking to place an Albion order. I'll check on how much.

Register here if you'd like to attend, and PM me your email address. I'll send out directions and an evite that way. Let me know if Saturday or Sunday is better.

If there's no interest, I'll go back to my original plan for the weekend: sittin' on the couch eatin' Cheetos and watching TV.

:)

Last edited by Chad Arnow on Sat 18 Jun, 2005 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Though not an official Albion Round Table, I can offer 5% off Albion orders placed that day. :)
Chad,

If I can do it, and I don't know at the moment, either day will work since I can just burn some vaction around it. What i don't know at the moment, is where I will be on my homework.
If I didn't have to work, I'd be there. :(

David Kite
GFS, ARMA in IN
Joe,
It'd be great if you could make it. Right now, it'd just be you and me. I haven't heard from anyone else yet. :)

David,
Sorry you can't make it. I'll plan my next event earlier. Sorry....
Wish I could make it. Sometimes the world is just too big a place. I'd still seriously consider going ahead with this, even if it is just you two... slaughter a few noodles, get to play with some different toys...

Yeah, I'm jealous (and going through withdrawl - no pointies for two full weeks :eek: !!!)
Chad Arnow wrote:
Joe,
It'd be great if you could make it. Right now, it'd just be you and me. I haven't heard from anyone else yet. :)

David,
Sorry you can't make it. I'll plan my next event earlier. Sorry....

Really going to depend on how far I can get with homework over the nect 48 hours. Six more weeks of class before I get a meaningful break.
Ted Hitchens will be stopping by around noonish for a little bit. He's the only one confirmed right now.

Joe, if you can't make it, it's no big deal; we'll catch you next time.
OK count me in for a couple of hours on Saturday. We've been trying to hook up for two months now. :lol: It seems like about time to put those pool noodles to the blade.

Chad, just sent you an e-mail.
'Fraid I'm out of this one. We are taking Logan to the zoo tomorrow and then Sunday is Father's Day (my very first as a Dad!)

If you guys are cutting and don't mind stopping by my house, I could loan out the Jarl for you guys to drool over. Depending upon logistics, interest, and such.

N
Chad,

This weekend is not looking good for me.

I have too much to read, and then I have to get a convincing load of bovine matter on paper before Monday. If you want to plan something down the road a bit, I've got about six more weeks before I get a break for a couple of months.

Last edited by Joe Fults on Sun 19 Jun, 2005 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Joe, Nate, everybody else,
Sorry you guys can't make it; it's understandable with so little notice given. I'll catch you guys next time. Ted Hitchens is going to stop by around noon, and Mark will stop by later in the afternoon. So, it'll be less a gathering than plain ol' hanging out.

I'll plan future events with more notice. :)
Chad,

I noticed that the last Round table on the schedule this year appears to be Aaron's July 30 event. Lanzefest is September 4 and 5. Any chance you Nathan might be up for another Round Table in August? I anticipate having much more free time and money then (well mainly more free time but that's important too). :D
Joe Fults wrote:
I noticed that the last Round table on the schedule this year appears to be Aaron's July 30 event. Lanzefest is September 4 and 5. Any chance you Nathan might be up for another Round Table in August?

I'm not sure. I haven't bought a new house yet, as you requested at my last, very crowded party. :)

Maybe. I'll have to check my calendar and see.
Joe Fults wrote:
Chad,

I noticed that the last Round table on the schedule this year appears to be Aaron's July 30 event. Lanzefest is September 4 and 5. Any chance you Nathan might be up for another Round Table in August? I anticipate having much more free time and money then (well mainly more free time but that's important too). :D

See Chad, It's not just me. :D :lol:

Thanks again for yesterday. I appreciate your sacrifice of pool noodles. Always good to hang out with a fellow blade addict.
Chad Arnow wrote:
Joe Fults wrote:
I noticed that the last Round table on the schedule this year appears to be Aaron's July 30 event. Lanzefest is September 4 and 5. Any chance you Nathan might be up for another Round Table in August?

I'm not sure. I haven't bought a new house yet, as you requested at my last, very crowded party. :)

Maybe. I'll have to check my calendar and see.

You know, I had forgotton about that.

:D

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: