My first finished personal project...
My first humble attempt at making a scramasax. Quite a learning experience in it's own right. Altogether I'm satisfied with the outcome... :) For the vital statistics check on the Albion In House Artisans page.
Heyyy, not too shaby at all at all. :D It's certainly better than what i could do im sure haha. Nice work Mr. Stark.
She's a pretty piece, Brett! Really nice.

Like that bronze and ash combo... they complement well.
I like that a lot Brett, very nice!

Last edited by Patrick Kelly on Tue 07 Jun, 2005 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Great to see! Getting through personal projects must mean you're finally "settled in". :)

Looks pretty good. . . (got to constructive critique, though) - the hilt form (handle and fittings as a whole) look solid, but there's something that needs to be tweaked a bit (can't put my finger on it but the eye just feels it). I like the blade, though, simple, broad, aggressive.
Seaxy! (Someone had to say it). Love it, nice blade and gorgeous fittings. Seaxes being my favorite and all. :D

Johan Schubert Moen
Well folks, I'm dropping the price on the sax to $500. This should reflect on the website soon. With sheath (in collaboration with Kevin Iseli) it will be $800. Thanks.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: