Returned from Blade show......
Sorry if this belongs in a existing thread, but I just wanted to take a seperate thread and say thanks to all the guys at Blade show today. I was only able to make it one day this year, but it was really nice to get to meet all of the myArmoury locals; Nathan, Patrick and Chad ect.
The Albion guys were nice as always and Thanks Harlan for the chat! It was great to meet you and talk with ya. I remember seeing you last year, but remember you were swarmed with folks at the time.
All the regulars had some really nice wares........ Vince Evans peices sold out thursday night before the show even opened. That beats last years record by a landslide.
At any costs it was a great show, possibly the biggest so far. Thanks to all the swordmakers out there who have made our hobby so vast.
Also I'd like to Thank Nathan for the "photo shoot" invovling a katana and my Girlfriend, Tamara, I'm sure he will post plenty of pics from that! :-)
Yeah, the Kat feels real nice! Have you cut with it yet?

I am so doing that again next year. First off I'd like to thank Albion for bringing so many toys and especially Mike for handing every one of them to me! :D I was afraid I wouldn't be able to wait for the Doge if I started picking things up and what do you know, I couldn't.......

I have also decided that my collection really needs a Tinker and one of those crossbreeds, a Dawg-Kat. (Thanks David) Tinker’s blades are really impressive. I knew he was talented, but omg his stuff felt amazing! He kept lying to me though about the weights of each of his blades. I don’t think any of them were as heavy as he said. :D

If you are thinking about purchasing a new sword any one of the Albion lineup is an excellent choice, and you can’t go wrong with a Tinker either. Great blades and great people who let you touch them!

Pax
Re: Returned from Blade show......
David Stokes wrote:
...Also I'd like to Thank Nathan for the "photo shoot" invovling a katana and my Girlfriend, Tamara, I'm sure he will post plenty of pics from that! :-)

I was unable to attend the Atlanta Blade Show due to a conflict with my daughter's visit from England. So, I arranged my own "blade show" photo shoot:

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: