The Albion Catalog -- finally in print!
It will be available at the Atlanta Blade Show this weekend and the mass mailing to folks on our mailing list begins next week.

If you are not already on our mailing list, go to:

http://albion-swords.com/catalog-order-form.htm

and fill out the on-line form, or email us at:

catalog@albion-swords.com

with your:

name
street
city
state
zip

and in a couple of weeks, it will be at your door.

Best,

Howy
Oh very cool. I'll be picking up mine this weekend! You guys had better save me a copy!
Yay! I'll be looking forward to seeing it in the mail!
That is very exciting.

I was probably already on the list, but I'm filling in the form just in case!!! :D
Excellent! A way to carry sharp eye candy with me on business trips! I look forward to receiving one.
Cool! I hope there's a centerfold! :D
OOOOOOOOh: NECKID Steel blades and sword handles STRIPPED of their leather covering. And please no staples in the fullers :p :eek: :lol:

Looking forward to it: I assume I'm on the list considering that I've been ordering Moat sale helms daily like their going out of style:
OOOPS, they ARE out of style. ;)
Jean Thibodeau wrote:
I've been ordering Moat sale helms daily like their going out of style:

um... 'scuse me, but I got 48 inches of Regent says "You're wrong!"

Looking forward to the catalog, myself!
Jean Thibodeau wrote:
... I've been ordering Moat sale helms daily like their going out of style:

Some things NEVER go out of style.
It's here!
Just got mine in the mail today. :) Sweeeeeeet! Beautifully done. Nice, clear, large pics of each sword (black & white).
All the pertinent ordering info and a print order form at the back. Congrats to the folks at Albion on their first print catalog. :)
Now, my only question is, can anybody loan me $2500 for a Svante? :eek: :lol:
Re: It's here!
G. Scott H. wrote:

Give me a couple of months and you can stop by and see mine! :p

Saw the catalog in Atlanta, but passed on grabbing one since there were so many other hands reaching. It's pretty nice, guys...
Re: It's here!
Aaron Schnatterly wrote:
G. Scott H. wrote:

Give me a couple of months and you can stop by and see mine! :p .

I can see it now:

Aaron: C'mon, Scott, you've been sleeping on my couch, cradling my Svante in your arms for eight months! I think it's time you went home!

Me: No dice, Aaron! You said I could stop by and see it. You never said anything about having to leave! :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

At the front of the catalog, there's also a lot of good info on how the swords are made, and a whole page of testimonials, several of which were written by members of this forum. :cool: The back cover has a nice, large, full-color ad for myArmoury.com. :cool: :cool: Just really nicely done all the way around. :)
Just wanted to mention that I received my Albion print catalogue, yesterday !

Many thanks to the good folks at Albion for an excellent, well produced, and informative catalogue that offers some truly spectacular pieces !

Nice job & best wishes, Mac
Still don't have mine - drat.
Haven't mine yet: Fallen through the cracks :( :confused: :\

Oh,well will wait a bit more then maybe send an E-Mail to Mike :)
I have not received the new catalog, either. Of course, I can't afford anything in it for awhile anyway, but it would be awfully nice to have something to drool over!
Just received mine yesterday. (Thanks, Mike...)

Very nice, guys! The "how they're made" articles at the front are indispensable when showing the catalogue to the uninitiated who expect a quality sword to cost a wallhanger price...
Got mine yesterday, as well. The articles at the front make it an even better catalogue that the old Arms and Armor one.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: