Alexi Goranov
Joe Yurgil
Thomas McDonald
Bruce Wilson
Stephen S. Han
Ben Sweet
Official myArmoury.com Atlanta Blade Show Meeting
The Atlanta Blade Show is June 3-5.

The myArmoury.com team will be represented this year by Patrick Kelly, Chad Arnow, and myself.

Will you be there?

I'd like to get a count of which myArmoury.com members are going to be there. I've made this topic an "event" topic so that you can click the appropriate buttons at the top to verify if you'll be there. This will let us arrange a meeting time and place so that we can all get some face-to-face time at the show and maybe plan on some after-hours debauchery.

If you think you're going to be attending, please go to the top of this topic page and click "participate". If you're sure you are going to make it, confirm your status by doing it a second time. You can also click "unsure" if there's only a remote chance of you making it.

I suggest we make a meeting time and place on Friday and Saturday at the show. Last year we met near Albion's booth and that worked out quite well.

Thanks everybody!
:) You guy's will be our eyes :D
I wish that I could be there. Y'all have a good time, and don't do anything I wouldn't do :lol:
Patrik Erik Lars Lindblom wrote:
:) You guy's will be our eyes :D

Yup - bet there'll be a camera or two... :D

Steve Grisetti wrote:
I wish that I could be there. Y'all have a good time, and don't do anything I wouldn't do :lol:

Man, Steve... did you have to LIMIT us? Yup - bet there'll be a camera or two... :eek:
As a few already know,
I won't be able to make the trip this year. Due to financial woes (auto repairs, son's tuition, every appliance known to man breaking down, LIFE, saving for a trip back to England to visit in-laws,etc). Really wished we could make it,but there's always next year. Had a blast last time, met many great people (myArmoury members, Albion dudes, Paul Chen, Vince & Grace Evans, Tinker Pearce and others.)

Hope everyone attending has a grand time and please....take tons of pictures! I know Nathan & Mac will be photo junkies.

Cheers,

Bill
I'll be there. If you guys like, I can 'show you' my sword collection so you can reveiw it for the site. But I don't know that you'll have time for my stuff what with all the blades at the show. But I'm local, and I have a few peices.

Paul Chen will be there? My freind the Nip-o-phile will be thrilled. He has two of his katanas.
George Hill wrote:
My freind the Nip-o-phile will be thrilled.

For future reference, this is not appropriate
I put unsure on this, my plans are still shakey as per whether i'll be in the area or flying up to buffalo...if i can make it i'll keep an eye out for some of you folks :cool:
Grad school this year.

Hoping for next year. :cool:
Albion, where are you?
Sorry - I am here!!
Michael Sigman wrote:
Sorry - I am here!!

Just making sure you're going!
Nathan Robinson wrote:
Michael Sigman wrote:
Sorry - I am here!!

Just making sure you're going!

Yep - myself and Harlan will be there this year. :D Looking forward to it!!! Come on next Thursday!!!
I was hoping to come this year, but with school and other things, I would only be able to make 1 day. Plus the trip from Vt to Atlanta is a bit of a trip for me. I'm planning on coming next year, It souds like it'll be a lot of fun.

I hope everyone has fun! (of this I'm sure of :) ).
What say you guys about a meeting time/place? I vote near the Albion table. I think the show opens at 4pm to the public on Friday, so how about say, 5:30pm on Friday? What about Saturday? 2pm?
Nathan Robinson wrote:
What say you guys about a meeting time/place? I vote near the Albion table. I think the show opens at 4pm to the public on Friday, so how about say, 5:30pm on Friday? What about Saturday? 2pm?

I think Harlan and I will be able to make it then. :p

Mac - you making it?
Nathan Robinson wrote:

Works for me! Looking forward to it.
I'll try to meet up with those of you that are attended the show on Saturday. I'm not sure when I’ll be there, unfortunately, as I have to bring someone just in case I can't wait for the XIXs....

update: I got the Constable

Last edited by Ryan A. C. on Sat 04 Jun, 2005 10:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Does anyone know if Angus Trim will be at hte show?
George Hill wrote:
Does anyone know if Angus Trim will be at hte show?

No, George, he won't be there.
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Page 1 of 3

Jump to: