Wanted: any katana from Europe
This listing has been marked as FOUND

Hello folks,
that's my second message.
I'd like to buy any katana (under or around $600) from Europe because of high shipping cost from US to Italy.
Thanks a lot,
Riccardo. :D

I assume it's modern repros and Iaido swords you're after, not antiques (not much going for $600 in good originals - otherwise we'd have bought them all by now !).

Try in UK

swords.org.uk

customkatana.co.uk

theswordsmith.com

These sites seem to have everything from the cheap (probably best avoided) to the more expensive. Can't vouch for the quality as haven't bought any, but saw and handled a few friends had bought.

Or try the all-encompassing E-bay but be careful if you are tempted by 'originals' within your $600 budget, particularly if they are in WWII mountings as lot of people on sites seem to have come unstuck with 'unoriginal originals' of that type from Ebay.

You'll still have to pay VAT and shipping from the UK but the import charges should be alleviated (Don't know about Italy but they are pretty severe US-UK)

If you are looking for antique or shinsakuto Japanese katana that's a different story all together.

Good luck in your search

Daniel

Daniel , please read the Forum Rules regarding wanted topics. Your desire to help is very well appreciated (really!) but this is a sales-only forum. If he's seeking general advice, this isn't the forum for such requests to be posted. A wanted topic is seeking specific items for sale from end-users. Cheers!

Thank you a lot guys! I'll try them immediately! :lol:

They are very expensive....
Anything cheaper?

Thanks again.

Thanks guys, I found my katana!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: